chapter 25

Delicas academy...

Cafeteria...

" I'm sorry we can't meet today I have plan with jake oppa" hana said in sad tone.

"Why are you saying sorry that's great new didn't you want to bond with your brothers if one of your brother want to hangout you should go don't worry we will hangout next time " yoonji said and smiled.

"Hana nodded and suddenly they heard someone plate fall ,they turned their head and saw familier faces"

Sooha pov..

" sooha walked towards wonyoung with her friends ,Tina, haruka "

" wonyoung was coming towards her with her lunch but sooha stepforeward and throw wonyoung lunch on the floor".

" Sooha what the hell are you doing" Irene said In angry tone.

" you bitch !how dare you seduced my boyfriend and steal him from me" sooha yelled at wonyoung.

" everyone watching them ,some people recording them".

" your boyfriend?" Wonyoung chuckled.

" yes my boyfriend everyone know sunghoon is my boyfriend I'm dating him but you steal him from me !!! Because of you he broke up with me how dare you steal him from me" sooha said and pushed wonyoung ,wonyoung stepback .

" wonyoung "Irene held her hand.

" jeon sooha !!! What the hell are you doing!!!" Irene said and wonyoung glared her.

"Shut up Irene!! Tina glared her.

*end pov*

enhypen pov..

" wow what a nice drama going on there" sunoo said and sipping his drink.

" So cool two hot girls fighting for you sunghoon" jake said and sunghoon chuckled.

" but it will more fun if they use violence " heeseung said and smirked.

"Wait why hana going there?" Jungwon asked in confused tone when they saw their sister walking towards sooha na d wonyoung.

" let's see what she will do" Ni-ki said and eating his burger.

*end pov*

" that's enough you both,if you don't want to eat please you get out from here you are disturbing everyone peace" hana said in calm tone.

" get back hana that's non 9f your business" sooha said and trying to not raise her voice on her because if she did she know the consequences.

" she looking at sunghoon, who is giving him death glared".

" sooha if my brother Don't like you and choose someone it's mean you should move on instead of fighting with someone "hana said and looked at sooha.

" shut up hana you don't understand what's true love means!! " sooha yelled at her.

" your boyfriend come on his way towards me and asked me to become his girlfriend .maybe you aren't good in bed or maybe you aren't good making him feel good" wonyoung said and smirked hana looked at wonyoung with disgusting face.

" dude what the hell she saying ?" Hana thought .

" sooha clinched her fist, and punched wonyoung on her face".

" my private life is nothing to do with you wonyoung whether I give him satisfaction is not I love him with my whole heart and you just know how to steal someone boyfriend you a whore whole  college know how you and Jaemin fucked in janitor " sooha said in angry tone.

" hana stepback".

" she looked towards at jaemin ,who's eyes widened in shocked"

" wonyoung are you fine,yah jeon sooha are you crazy !!! How dare you hit wonyoung " Irene said in angry tone.

"O my God ! Wonyoung your nose bleeding we need to go nurse room " Irene panicked and wonyoung feel wet thing come down from her nose,when put her hand to check she frozen her place when she saw blood liquid.

" b-blood " wonyoung whispered.

"Sooha was so angry she didn't realize, she hit principal daughter".

" what's happening here!!!"