Chapter 36

[Mature content 🔞 ⚠ ]

[Yoonji pov]..

" comeover storage room"?? Said through text.

" I'm so excited I'm coming"

" yoonji walked towards store room and smiling eye to eye should couldn't belived she's finally someone girlfriend who is famouse in the academy ".

" she enter inside the room,but before she could say anything she feel wet lips got touch to her lips ,she kissed him back"

" the person pushed her in the door and kissing her aggressively and roughly and it's not passionate it's lust no love showing but yoonji didn't mind".

" she feel ,the person pinned her both her hands on the door ,she moaned in kiss when the person started roaming his hand inside her skirt,and give squeeze in her thigh.

" the person entered inside his tongue on her mouth and sucking and fighting inside the mouth".

" the girl feeling euphoria in the stomach".

" the person travel his hands from her thigh to her heat point and lightly rubbing her heat point she throw her head back and the person broke the kisses and giving light wet kisses on her neck ".

" h-he-heeseung" she moaned when heeseung bit her neck and giving her hickey .

" heeseung smirked when he heard his name from his girlfriend mouth".

" then he give squeeze on her right side chest throw her dress,she moaning in crazy ,they both are lucky that the store room walls are soundproof.

" heeseung looked at her with lust eyes".

" she breathing heavily "

" tired baby ?" Heeseung asked in his deep voice .

" yoonji shake her head no and heeseung chuckled ".

" good girl" heeseung said in deep and sexy voice , then he held her hand bring her with him ,he pushed her body making her laid down on empty table beside them ".

" the store room isn't dark ,there's light inside the room and from windows the lights also come ".

" heeseung remove his belts and unzip his pant pulling out his massive big hard dick and looking at yoonji licking his lips."

" he remove her panties slowly and yoonji biting her lips sexually"

[ author: 👄 🚬 stop seducing heeseung yoonji I will beat you]

" heeseung hover on her and kissing her again,removing her shirt button of her uniform,and removing her bra and now she's so naked fully infront heeseung"

[Author: 😲 she's so shameless]

" heeseung roaming his hands on her body,tracing each body part of hers giving squeeze to her breast flicked her nipple with both hands ,she moaning crazily she feeling hot inside her stomach".

" and then he put his big massive dick inside her without preparing her,she screamed in pain,heeseung kissed her again to erase her pain and distract her without asking her without taking her permission he moved inside her roughly
It's her first time she expected something but she couldn't belive heeseung being rough on her".

" she want to scream and telling heeseung to stop but her love for heeseung is blind she didn't saw heeseung didn't care whatever she feeling right now ,she scareming in paining,heeseung then put her right nipple on her mouth and sucking licking biting and thrusting inside her aggressively faster and faster he's just enjoying himself feeling the pleasure ".

Time skip....

" with the last thrusting he pull out his dick from her and Cummings on her stomach filling her stomach with her hot seeds".

" breathing heavily ".

" heeseung saw yoonji clothes are messups and her body with his cum making him smirked".

" baby are you okay did I go rough on you" heeseung asked in fake pretending tone.

" yoonji shaked her head as no and smiled ".

"No you didn't I'm fine" she Said and heeseung nodded and peck her lips".

" you did well so good " heeseung said and yoonji blushed.

" heeseung wear his pant and wiping his sweat and looking at yoonji".

"Wait here I will send some clothes for you okay baby" heeseung said and yoonji nodded and smiled .heeseung opened the door and closed the door behind him with evil smirk.

"Fish caught in our trap" heeseung said and laughed crazily.

" he then called jay ".

" did you record everything " heeseung asked .

" yes hyung" Jay said .

" good ,now let's see how yoonji will get out from this trap."heeseung said and laughed.

" oppa!?" A familier voice called him and he frozen in his place.

" he turned his back and saw it's hana "

" hana?" Heeseung whispered.