Chloe gave birth to a mini Cole the day before I left 5 years ago . They led me to the game room where I saw a mini Jack and a mini Cole playing games.

" Xavier , Chris ! Come here ! " Xavier and Chris grumbled but put their games away and stood up .

" This is Auntie Anna , the one we always tell you about." Ashley said, crouching beside them .

"Auntie Anna why don't you smell like a werewolf ? You smell like a human." Xavier questioned me . Chloe gasped and immediately turned to me in what looked to be a frightened expression.

" It's alright Chloe , what he said is true . " I consoled .

" So is she a human momma ?" Chris asked . Their moms nodded and we waited for their expressions .

" Then why is she here ? " Xavier inquired bluntly .

"Well Auntie Anna's parents were kind humans . They had helped us with the hunters all these years . They distracted the hunters and saved us when we're caught . But they were killed when they're trying to free your great-grandpa . The hunters caught them helping your grandpa and killed them immediately . Auntie Anna was only nine , and she had no relative, that's why we took her in." Ashley explained.

Both children nodded their heads and went back to their games . We sat on the couch watching them play without uttering any sound .

"Hey Anna , it's a little late to ask but I was wondering if . . . uh . . . how do I say it ?" Ashley stuttered , not meeting my eyes as she did .

"Did you use any protection when you did 'it'?" Chloe said , finishing Ashley's sentence and giving her a wink .

I stiffened , suddenly remembering that we didn't use any protection ." Oh God ! We didn't . . . "

What if I got pregnant ? Pregnant with his child ?! I shook my head to get rid of that horrifying idea .

"It's alright if you did it only once nothing is gonna happen to you. Don't worry , I didn't get pregnant the first time I did it too , you'll be fine Anna . " Chloe's words calmed me immediately knowing I only did it once with him .

We spent the evening chatting together about my friends in college and etc .

Somehow , the topic went from my friends to my mate .

" When he rejected me , he came back a week later and beg me for an apology . I tested him for a year before giving him another chance . Last month , we did 'it' and he even said that he loved me , when he wanted to mark me , someone knock at the door saying " it's urgent " and he promised that we will continue it later . But I had to left the town for two days for my next project . I didn't tell him when I'll be back , I only left him a note saying that I had some project to finish and I left the town . I wanted to surprise him when I came back and followed his smell to the living room . Guess what did I saw there ? He and Grace , the pack slut were making out on the couch . His pathetic friends were there , they were asking the progress about a bet they made with him ! " My body was shaking badly and I noticed the children were listening to us . Jackson and Cole were here too.

"Tell us what happened next Anna ." Chloe grumbled.

Darkness began to consume her eyes and her body was shaking badly . Cole was immediately by her side calming her down.

" My curiosity got the best of me and I listened to them. Apparently their bet was for him to sleep with me . He told them that I was going to break under his charm  . The last virgin standing who should be glad that he even slept with me . He told them that he was going to broke up with me when I got back . Can you imagine how cruel he is ?! How could he do this to me ? " Chloe and Ashley hugged me while Jackson and Cole were making a list of what they would do once they saw him .

"Please don't tell anyone else , I don't want anyone to know. " I whispered . Suddenly I felt two little arms hugged me and I looked down to see Xavier and Chris hugging me. " It's okay Auntie , we won't tell anyone. " Chris whispered .

I smiled and told them " I hoped that my story could be a lesson for both of you. " Both of them nodded their head and said " We will not treat our mate like that Aunty , we will cherish her and treat her like a queen. "

I laughed and patted their heads . " You don't have to treat her like a queen , just don't cheat on her , be loyal to your mate . "

========================================================================

This chapter is not edited !

Please tell me if I made any mistake on my grammar or spelling .

I hope you enjoy it !