forbidden obsession: fiancee's sister 1/3

Start from the beginning

Devansh lost his father in an accident during his childhood, thrusting him into a position of responsibility at a young age.

Despite his mother's warnings about Meera being an unlucky girl, Devansh would secretly visit her to play and listen to her.

She finally had someone to play with, someone to share her day with, and someone who knew everything about her.

Meera confided in Devansh about everything, from her likes and dislikes to her sleeping habits, because he was her only best friend. As time passed, Meera realized her feelings for Devansh.

The tears rolled down from her cheeks remembering the rejection of her love for him.

F L A S H B A C K

Mrs raichand held her hand tightly, her tears rolling from her eyes. Was it because of the painful grip of Mrs. Raichand?

No, it was because of the disaster which is going to happen in a few seconds.

"Mrs. Raichand, why are you dragging Meera like this?" her father, Mr. Khatri, asked with a stern voice.

"Why?" Meera's voice trembled as she tried to explain.

"Meera, tell them why."

"Actually, no wait! How about you tell them what you were confessing yourself in front of the mirror?" Mrs. Raichand's voice sparked with venom.

Everyone was confused.

"Mom, what are you doing? Whatever she does, she is just a child. Don't be so harsh on her," this time it was Devansh who spoke, making Meera stare at Devansh with tearful eyes.

"Child? Well, her intentions for you aren't childish! First, she killed my best friend, and now she wants to take you away too," Mrs. Raichand shouted, tightening her grip around Meera.

Mrs. Raichand, Devansh's mother, and Meera's mothers were best friends. They loved each other deeply.

After getting to know that her best friend died while giving birth to Meera, hate for her had already formed.

Though she says that it's not the baby's fault, she can't ignore that her best friend died because of Meera.

She thinks Meera is bad luck, and she doesn't want her near him, her only son, Devansh Raichand.

"What do you mean, Mom?" Devansh asked in confusion.

Not getting any answer from his mother, he turned towards Meera. She removed his mother's hand from Meera forcefully.

"Meera, look at me. Don't cry. Tell me what happened," Devansh asked her with concern.

He cleaned her tears with his napkin and took her cheeks in his hands.

She gulped hard before starting. She was going to tell him about her feelings, yes.

If she doesn't now, then she can never confess it to him.

"I love you," she whispered. Devansh got frozen hearing her.

"What?" her father asked again to hear it properly. And this time she said it in an audible voice.

"I love you, Devansh Ji. I love you so much that I can't explain why. My heart just beats so fast when I'm near you."

"I can't even describe it properly, but I know that I will be happy if you're with me," she completes her last sentence still staring at him with love in her eyes.

He stood there like a rock with emotionless eyes. No one in the room moved an inch hearing her.

"Meera, how can you talk like this! You're 18, and he is 25! God damn it!" her father shouted at her, making her flinch.