Chapter 7 - Trouble

Started: 6:52pm
Tw: swearing😛😛
BIG GIANT CHAPTER!!!!🗣️🗣️🤯🤯🤯

Ashton's pov
The day continued out normally. We all just hung out throughout the day, not doing a lot, just going to the park up the road near the primary school and hanging out there for a couple hours being idiots, and occasionally going to the shops for drinks and snacks during that time.
A relatively normal weekend when we sleepover. Time skip later to tonight, more so a little later in the night, around maybe 10 or 11pm we were sitting around, chatting and all that before the sudden topic of piercings came up.

"Kai, where'd you get the snake bites piercing done at?" Leo asked Kai with a silly smile, pointing to the two spikes just under her lips. We all looked to her with all our little bits of curiosity, Luna commenting.
"Yeah, where'd you get it done?"
Kai looked to us with a glint of confidence in her eyes, saying. "I did it myself!" My eyebrows slightly rose at her confidence and how she did it herself. "Wow," was all I said as I stared at the piercing, a little amused at how she didn't fuck up her lip with how clumsy she was.
I looked to the eyes for a second before they landed on Cyrus, noticing he looked excited. Which he was when he said a wee bit too loudly, "I'VE ALSO DID A PIERCING MYSELF!"

"Jesus, lower your voice dammit," Violet said with a small frown, me and the others laughing a bit at his shouting and her words. He just mimicked her before sticking his tongue out, showing his tongue piercing with clear confidence. Violet furrowed her eyebrows before she looked away, her cheeks going a slight tinge of pink as she just crossed her arms, seemingly not wanting to continue the argument in my eyes. I saw Leo and Luna looking to each other before Luna spoke up, saying, "well, me and Leo did each others piercings. But he accidentally fucking jabbed me with the needle."

My eyes widened at her words slightly before I saw Leo sulking, looking ashamed of himself a little, in a childish way. All of a sudden though, Cyrus and Kai bursted into laughter, finding it amusing to hear Luna swear since she didn't do so much. I saw Violet snickering quietly to herself, trying to not be noticed as Luna nudged Leo with a slightly annoyed expression, probably from that memory she just shared.
"Where'd you pierce each other?" I asked with a neutral expression, laughing a little on the inside from her swearing. "Oh, we pierced each others bellybuttons," she said with a sweet smile once again before Leo spoke up, "what about you two? Do you have any piercings?"

He was talking to me and Violet, which Violet answered first, saying, "I used to have my ears pierced in year 5, but they got infected and that so I took them out, that's really all though. What about you Ashton?" Their eyes were all looking in my direction now, Kai already knowing I had an answer and what it would be. "In year 6 I had pierced one ear, but uh, y'know the guys who bully me now? Well, Lucas ripped the piercing off my ear, giving me that smallish scar. But once Kai found out, she sorta broke his nose I think and got like a week suspension or something like that."
I said with a small smile, Kai snickering a little at the memory I just told to the others.

Cyrus's pov
"Woah, really?" I asked with an idiotic but sweet smile, being met with a nod from Ashton and a small, but slightly noticeable confident, "mhm" from Kai.
"I forgot to mention though, I also have some hip piercings." I said confidently, looking to Violet from the corner of my eye, smiling cheekily as I noticed her slightly scooting away from us more, her knees up to her chest and her face buried into them, probably not wanting to look at any of us right now, presumably from embarrassment at me mentioning that.
"How'd you get them done?" Leo asked with clear curiosity and slight confusion, honestly not knowing any places around here that would possibly do a hip piercing, I presumed. "Well, I know a guy that does like tattoos and piercings for friends. He a little older than us, I think early or mid 20s. He's chill."

"How far away does he live from here..?" Violet asked softly, looking back over to us, her arms covering most of her face as she was still curled up into that ball position, only her eyes and above her face visible, the rest hiding under her arms. "About maybe.. 10 minute walk?"
She just nodded in response before I asked, "why?" She then answered back quietly, "well uh, was kinda wondering if we could go over to his place. I wanna get a piercing.."
"Well, do you guys wanna go?" I asked the others with a cheeky grin, Ashton chiming in and saying, "what could be the harm in going."