Chapter 16 - Stupidness

Started: 12:24am
Tw: (obviously) swearing, arguing

Ashlyn's pov
"There must be something wrong with those dumb cunts. Especially that Lucas guy, he just doesn't stop," I said to Ash and Asher as I was doing his makeup, currently being live on Insta, mainly just going live so I could tell people about all the goddamn drama that happened today. "Honestly," Ash replied back, chucking a chip at me as she laughed a little with her mouth full. "Hey!" I said, snapping my head towards her, frowning a little before Asher suddenly grabbed a makeup brush from my desk, shoving it in my mouth, (don't u fucking dare take out of context) the both of them laughing their heads off at me.

"I swear to fucking god-" I was saying until I was cut off by Ashton's shouting from the room next to mine, telling us all to shut the fuck up since we were supposedly too loud.
"What's his problem.." I grumbled out, rolling my eyes before getting up off my chair and heading out my room and to his, closing my door behind me before barging into his room. "Why don't you mind your own fucking business and stop being such a bossy bitch," "oh, shut the fuck up, go away you fucking ugly dickhead," he replied back, only making me more infuriated. I then suddenly grabbed something off his cupboard, throwing it at him, the object landing right on his privates pretty harshly. "whAT THE FUCK!" He shouted, instantly curling up into a ball, letting out a small cry of pain, his voice cracking in the process, making me laugh at him.

Whatever the hell I picked up was a little heavy, so it explains why he seemed to be sobbing a little. "I'M GONNA FUCKING STAB YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH!" I heard him shout before hearing him scrambling off his bed and coming towards me. I instantly froze before running down the stairs, shouting like a maniac, telling him to fuck off as he chased me through the house.

Asher's pov
"I think they're fighting," "I think so too," Ash replied back to my comment, snickering along with me a little before I grabbed Ashlyn's phone, bringing it down the stairs with me and her, making sure the people watching the live got a clear view of what was happening. "Daily occurrence," I mentioned to the live, laughing a little before shoving my hand into the bag of chips Ash had in her hand.
"FUCK OFF!" Ashlyn said as Ashton chased her around the table. All of a sudden, Ashton tripped over a chair leg seemingly, making this vase on the middle of the table tip over and break, spilling water all over some newspapers dad had, alone with the flowers in it falling out of it.

The room suddenly went quiet, not a single sound besides some faint sounds from outside. "You're so fucking dead," Ashlyn said, looking down to Ashton with a shit-eating grin. Ashlyn then grabbed this one big piece of glass that wasn't broken and still had a significant amount of water in it, pouring it down onto Ashton while laughing. Ashton let out a shout of frustration and anger, sitting up on his knees and suddenly flipping the table onto its side, all of the stuff on the table falling off it. Somehow, the marble table didn't break, and instead cracked the tile floor a little, leaving the three of us speechless. "Stupid bitch.." I heard Ashlyn mumble under her breath. She then let out a sigh, motioning Ash over to the table to help her fix it back up.

After everything had been fixed up and all that, the three of us went back to Ashlyn's room, sitting back down and chatting with each other and the live chat. "I'll go get some grapes and try get Ashton in here so he can explain things better, ok?" I said, giving them a thumbs up before rushing out the room and downstairs, getting a bag of crunchy grapes, running back up the stairs and to Ashton's room. I opened his door a little, peeking in and saying, "Ashton! I got some grapes if you want any." I saw how his head instantly looked over to me, a neutral expression on his face. "You just have to come into Ashlyn's room," I added on, now seeing how his expression instantly went to one of a bit of annoyance.

"Fine," he said, getting out of bed and following me into her room. Me, Ash, and Ashton all sat on Ashlyn's bed while she sat at her desk, speaking with the live chat a little before looking to Ashton and asking, "could you perhaps tell the chat all the drama today?"