R FOR ROAD TRIP

The Titans had been itching for a break from crime-fighting, and what better way to unwind than with a road trip? Excitement buzzed in the air as they gathered their belongings and piled into the T-Car, ready for adventure.

Cyborg took the driver's seat, his fingers tapping rhythmically on the steering wheel as he checked the rearview mirror. Bumblebee settled into the passenger seat beside him, her upbeat playlist already blasting through the speakers.

Starfire and Robin claimed the middle seats, their heads close together as they pored over a map, plotting their route with eager enthusiasm.

At the back of the car, Raven and Beast Boy found themselves squished together in the last seat. Raven buried her nose in a book, seeking solace in the familiar words, while Beast Boy fidgeted restlessly beside her, his eyes darting around in search of entertainment.

"So, Raven, whatcha reading?" Beast Boy leaned over, trying to catch a glimpse of the title.

Raven sighed, shooting him a withering glare. "None of your business."

Undeterred, Beast Boy grinned, nudging her playfully. "Aw, come on, Rae, don't be so grumpy. We're supposed to be having fun, remember?"

Raven rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help but smile at his antics. "I'll have fun when you stop bothering me."

Beast Boy laughed, leaning back in his seat with a satisfied grin. "Challenge accepted."

As the miles rolled by, the Titans settled into a comfortable rhythm, the chatter and laughter filling the car with warmth and camaraderie. But as they wound their way through the twisting roads, Raven's stomach began to churn with unease.

She tried to ignore the sensation at first, focusing on the passing scenery outside the window. But the queasiness only grew stronger, until she couldn't ignore it any longer.

"Beast Boy," she whispered, her voice strained with discomfort.

Beast Boy turned to her, concern etched on his features. "Yeah, Rae? What's wrong?"

Raven swallowed hard, the urge to vomit rising with each passing moment. "I... I think I'm going to be sick."

Without hesitation, Beast Boy sprang into action, urging Cyborg to pull over as he reached for a plastic bag, holding it out to Raven just in time.

As Raven emptied her stomach into the bag, Beast Boy rubbed her back soothingly, offering words of comfort and encouragement. And when she finally leaned back, exhausted and spent, he wrapped her in a gentle embrace, holding her close until the nausea passed.

"Feeling better?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

Raven nodded weakly, grateful for his support. "Yeah, thanks to you."

Beast Boy grinned, his green eyes twinkling with mischief. "Well, you know me, always here to save the day."

Raven rolled her eyes, but she couldn't suppress the smile tugging at her lips. "Yeah, something like that."

And as they climbed back into the T-Car, the tension of the moment melted away, replaced by a sense of camaraderie and shared laughter. With Beast Boy's jokes lightening the mood, the Titans continued on their journey, ready for whatever adventures lay ahead.