D FOR DATE NIGHT

beastboy knocks onto raven's door "rae you ready?"
raven opened the door with her magic and let beastboy inside her room. beastboy walked up to raven, who was still putting on her lip balm and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissing her cheek. Raven turned around wrapping her arms around his neck and gave him a good long hard kiss "you still didn't tell me where we're going gar".
"its a surprise rae..now quick..lets goo" beastboy said trying to pull her down to the garage.
"ok ok" raven said while giggling and opened up a portal to the garage .

beastboy went to grab his moped and two helmets for raven and him, once he helped raven put on the helmet he gave her a quick peck on the lips and sat on the bike.Raven got on the moped behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist when he started to bike.

as they took on against the night sky..raven could feel the mild cold wind crashing against her milky skin which glimmered under the moonlight.
beastboy stopped the bike near a big bush which was right beside a small hill.
beastboy took out a black eye mask from his pocket and handed it to raven..raven looked confused and gave him a look which said 'what is this for'
"i want you to wear it rae...its a surprise..just trust me..you'll love it" beastboy said while putting the black eye mask on raven to cover here eyes, he then grabbed both her hands and gently guided raven up the hill, once they reached he stood behind raven counting from 3
"3..2..1 ok you can open your eyes now" beastboy said while removing the blindfold that was covering her eyes.

Raven opened her eyes and saw the sight in front of her. Tthey were ontop of a hill where you could see the whole view of jump city..not only that beastboy had a private picnic arranged just for the two of them up there as he knew how raven hated being in public where there were so many people  around. "beastboy....thi-this is beautiful" raven said while throwing her arms around beastboy which he immediately replied back with a tighter hug.
"c'mon lets go eat...i even packed your favourite sandwhiches"
raven and beastboy sat side by side on the purple and green checkered picnic blanket near a tree , with beastboy back against the tree , one arm around raven pulling her close with him..
it was just the two of them..having a date under the starry night...no one can ruin this perfect moment.