H FOR HAPPY NEW YEAR

The titans tower every new year blares with decorations. Cyborg was in the kitchen cooking up the feast for tonight as all the titans were coming to their tower for the new year party.
Beastboy was in his room gettin ready..he was wearing a full black tux and his hair slightly messy but in a cute way.Raven was as usual in her room reading a book,she didn't want to attend the party as she knows once midnight hits everyone would kiss their love and she didn't have anyone to kiss , its always weird for her every new year when all the titans do that.

Raven was deep in her book when she heard a knock on the door 
knock knock  
"yo rave..you coming..everyone already arrived for the party."
cyborg calls out to me..i could hear the music playing really loud from the living room. "ill be there..soon"she screamed through the closed door.
she didn't need to get ready as she already wore her dress for the party , did her hair and light makeup..knowing she couldn't skip it.

once she came out of her room, she just stood at the corner of the living room starring outside towards the bay.
"hey rae!!"beastboy came and stood beside her.
"its raven and...what do you want"
"join the party...your..not having fun..cmon" he said while trying to pull her. she immediately pulled her hand away from him and glared at him."im fine by myself"
beastboy sighed and just stood with her"fine..we don't have to join the others"raven looked u at him confused.
"we?..i said i don't want to join the others..if you want..go ahead"
"but i want you to join rae...your just standing here alone...its new years eve..no one should be alone on new years"he said while starring into her eyes. Raven felt touched...she felt her cheeks heat up.
"fine..if you want to stay sure.."
beastboy beamed with happiness by this
"so..rae..who's your date...you gonna kiss tonight" he asked nervously.
"no one" raven just said..as if it was obvious.
"no one?! your not gonna kiss anyone"
"no...waste of time..plus..who would wanna kiss me"she said the last part quietly. beastboy was shocked by this...'who wouldn't wanna kiss raven?'
"i would..wanna kiss you.."beastboy said timidly.
"beastboy you don't have to say that to make me feel better..i've accept the fact no one wants to kiss-"
"no!!..i mean no..i really do would wanna kiss you.."
raven looked up at him surprised

"rae..i like you...a lot..you make me feel happier..than i usually am..your beautiful,smart,badass...you got these amazing violet eyes that i could stare at all day..a cute laugh..which i would love to hear over and over again..your an amazing person rae...and i know you don't like me the same way...but i just had to tell you...that i love you..and i would love to kiss you tonight"
raven had tears well up in her eyes..no one has ever said that to her...excpet one but he ended up being a monster who used her.
raven was about to say something before robin spoke up in the mic
"we got 10 secs to midnight everyone" everyone cheered and was dancing around.
raven looked up at beastboy
"beastboy...i dont know what to say..i really like you too...i dont know..-.."
10
"we could give it a try..you know"
"the last time i let someone into my heart he broke me"
9
"rae he was a total bitch...please..give me a chance to prove it to you...that you deserve someone who loves you"he said while movin closer
8
raven gulped at the sudden closeness
7
"i want to be with you raven..."
6
"i want to be with you to gar"
5
beastboy came in closer and grabbed her hands
"so you wouldn't mind if i kiss you tonight"he said whispering in her ears.
4
raven felt a chill go up her spine
3
"may i have this kiss...for tonight m'lady"
2
"y-yes" raven stuttered when she felt his lips brush against hers
1!
raven closed the gap between them kissing him..while everyone screamed happy new year..not knowing what just happened behind them.
raven smiled against beastboy's lips"happy new year gar"
"happy new year rae" they broke of the kiss and stood by the windows embracing each other. '2024 IS GONNA BE OUR YEAR' BOTH THOUGHT IN THEIR MINDS

HEY GUYSSS!! IK ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I UPLOADED A STORY..I WAS A BIT BUSY...AND COULD'T WRITE ANY...SO REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT..I WILL UPLOAD A NEW ONE SOON TO MAKE UP FOR IT
REALLY SORRY

WILL UPLOAD SOON ENOUGH..IF U GUYS HAVE MORE STORY IDEAS PLSS FEEL FREE TO TELL ME
BYEEE
XOXO