J FOR JEALOUS

*warning...some cuss words used"

"hey raven....whats your best memory" beastboy asked..he was sitting beside raven as she read a book.raven looked up from her book confused at beastboy. "what?" she asked
"whats your favourite memory..that happened"
raven just smirked at him and said "making a blonde bitch jealous"

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

bb and rae were on the cuddling on the couch...the rest of the titans went out to the city to buy some groceries so it was just the two of them in the tower..or so they thought.
**knock knock** raven and beastboy shared a confused look , they would have known if it was the titans they would've just came in. they both got up from the couch to open the door..beastboy being the protective boyfriend he was..pulled raven behind him and went towards the door to open it.

beastboy just hoped it was some pizza delivery and not any threat..he slowly let go off ravens hand turned the door handle..once the door was fully opened...his jaw was on the ground...including ravens. standing by the door step was a girl with long blonde hair with deep blue eyes.

"t-te-terra" beastboy stuttered looking at the blonde. terra walked closer towards beastboy with a smile spreading across her face..without acknowledging raven in the room..she wrapped her arms around beastboy and hugging him tight.
raven could feel her eye well up in tears..but controlled em..she was worried ..since now that terra is alive...if beastboy would still be with her.

beastboy pushed the blonde teen off of him and just stared at her.
terra looked up at him confused why he rejected her hug.
"b-beastboy..i-its me..terra..im alive...and i remember everything..im sorry i ignored you when you came by my school beastboy...i did remember everything that time...i was just nervous and still shook..by all the things that happened..and didn't want to remember them...but i miss you beasty...i still like you...and i know its all of a sudden...but i was wondering if we could catch up.............where we left of?" she asked staring hopefully at his emerald eyes.
 beastboy nervously scratched his neck and was trying to think of a way to gently reject her offer without hurtin her feelings.
"im sorry terra...im happy that your alive and you remember me..and the titans...but we can't be a 'thing'anymore...i've moved on...i like someone else...someone that actually likes me back...and wouldn't leave me...im really sorry..but...i think its best if you did too." 

terra tried to hold her tears back to show that she wasn't hurt by this and just smiled "oh...well...congrats beastboy...also...i was wondering...if i could rejoin the titans...."
beastboy looked at her surprised"oh-...umm...i can't really decide on that...its up to robin...w-why don't you come inside...and wait for the others to come back.."
terra hesitated a bit..before entering the tower.Terra saw raven on the couch and waved at her nervously...terra never liked raven as much as raven didn't like her. "oh..hi raven...i didn't know you were in here too"  terra said with a fake smile on her face.
"hey terra........nice to see you too" raven said trying to sound happy...

The silence was getting awkward...so terra decided to start a convo.
she turned to beastboy who was getting her a cup of water and some snacks."so....um beastboy...who's...your new girlfriend"
beastboy looked passed her shoulder at raven..in a way if he should tell her..raven just nodded letting him know he can tell .
oh..its raven" he said while walking towards them and place the cup of water and snack plate in-font of terra . terra immediately started laughing. raven just stared at her.
"wow beastboy that was a good one" raven felt hurt that why couldn't she believe that beastboy was dating her. beastboy got angry at this "im not joking, terra...raven is my new girlfriend" terra stopped laughing and just starred at him..and back at raven "y-your dating...her"
"yea...so" terra was mad..but she didn't show it
"why?" he looked at her how stupid that sounds. he took a seat beside raven before continuing." because terra when a guy likes a girl..and a girl likes em back...the guy becomes stupid ask the girl out..not knowing if she'd say yes...she says yes...we date..is that clear enough for you terra"

Terra hated raven before but now she hated her fully. she tried to cover up her anger and once again put on a fake smile and turned to beastboy" i have to say..i always knew you liked her...im happy for y-you both..but can i talk to you bb....alone.." beastboy grabbed ravens hand and spoke"why not here...whatever you wanna speak with me...you can speak with raven here too" raven just looked at terra and smirked. terra couldn't take this....with them holding hands...against her..this was just tipping her off .
"beastboy your not thinking straight....did...you have anything weird lately"
beastboy got pissed off and just screamed "what the fuck terra". 
"beastboy just think about it....there's no way..you like her...your mind is just playing you ...you a-and her won't work out..its gonna flop...now you and me...what we had was chemistry...we had a lot of connection...you can't tell me you don't feel it too beasty" raven cringed at that nickname.
"you know im in the room too terra" raven said glaring at her.
terra just ignored her "beastboy i want you to think for a minute...please....you'll see wht i told you was correct." beastboy thought about for a minute ..he looked up at her and smiled "you are right terra...what we had was chemistry....but not the kind that go together...the one that creates an explosion..i like raven...in fact...i love raven..we had no connections terra..i just liked you cause i thought you were pretty...me and raven...were closer than you think...she actually listens to me...she doesn't lie to me, betray me..for more powers..she's always been there for me..unlike you" terra turned away from beastboy and looked at raven furiously "YOU BITCH!..LOOK WHAT YOU DID."her eyes started to glow yellow."YOU WERE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF ME..JUST ADMIT IT RAVEN..YOU NEVER WANTED ME HAPPY...IF I CAN'T GET MY HAPPINESS ILL MAKE SURE YO-" before she could finish raven had opened up a portal which led to trigon's realm under her, she watched as terra fell into it as her voice slowly drained to silence.

"did she forget i could just do that" she said turning towards beastboy.

beastboy just laughed  and tackled her into a hug "man..i've never been more happy to get rid of her"

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"oh that was some memory" beastboy said chuckling.
"it was a great memory...i got to send her to my fathers realm"raven started laughing slowly.
beastboy turned towards her "your scary ,you know that"
she just smiled and said "i know"
beastboy kissed her lips..and whispered "its hot"
Raven blushed crimson red and smacked his head

"ow rae" raven smiled and just kissed his head.

HEY GUYSSSS  IK I SAID ILL UPLOAD EM SOONNNN...BUT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A ROUGH WEEK..AND COULDNT GET MYSELF TO WRITE A STORY..AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT..I WILL TRY MY BEST...TO UPLOAD QUICK..
I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK LILLY524 WHO HELPED GAVE ME THIS IDEA FOR THIS STORY. TYSMMM LILLY...AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS...FOR ANY STORY..NOT JUST THE ALPHABET...PLSSS FEEL FREE TO TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR THROUGH THE INBOX
ANYWAYS BYEEE GUYSSS