B FOR BEAR HUGS

"oh c'mon rae" beastboy said while chasing raven around the common room.
"why is it so necessary gar"raven said while trying to move fast away from his grasp.

"becauseeee rae"
"because isn't an answer gar"raven ran into her room and closed the door givin a sigh of relief, but when she turned around..she saw beastboy sitting on her bed.

"oh rae-rae..you can't ran away from your boyfriend" beastboy said while slowly moving towards her.As beastboy was about to wrap his arms around her ..raven quickly ducked and flew out the window and up onto the roof. beastboy went behind her out the window but accidentally his head on the windowsill " fuck"
beastboy just shook it off and flew out trying to catch her...he finally trapped raven near the elevator
"i got you now rae"
raven was out of breath and didnt bother to open a portal and leave so decided to stop"alright gar..you got me" she said while raising both hands up that she surrendered.
beastboy grinned happily turned into a griizzly bear and hugged her tight.
"is it neccesary for you to be a bear"
"well duh...its a bear hug rae"beastboy said while hugging her tightly.

Raven didnt care and gave into it..cuddling more comfortably.