Chapter 12

Mahika's pov
Today we have an important meeting with Mr. Ahuja. I have to give a presentation.  I woke up early to prepare for this. He was still sleeping.  Then I wore my dress and went downstairs.  I ate my breakfast. I went towards the car. He was waiting there for me.

We reached in office. The meeting was at 12 pm.  I was nervous. Because I didn't do such thing before. I was praying to God.

In afternoon we went to the meeting room.  I was really nervous at that time.

Ekansh: don't worry bhabi. Everything will be okay. Best of luck.

Mahika: thanks

I prepare my mind and went to give my presentation. I gave full attention in my work. When my presentation ended I felt relieved. Because I was so much nervous.  My hands were shaking. Mr. Ahuja liked my presentation.

When I went outside of the meeting room he came to me.

Reyansh: You did really well. I didn't know that you are that much good in work.

Mahika: thanks

Ekansh: Let's go to a restaurant to eat something.  I am hungry.

Reyansh: yeah let's go.

Ekansh: bhabi let's go

Mahika: I have work to...

Ekansh: Do that later. Now we are going to eat. Let's go.

Ekansh held my hand and took me to a restaurant. We were sitting there.

Ekansh: what do you want to eat?
Mahika: I don't want to eat anything.

Ekansh: You don't need to be shy bhabi. I am like your  brother.  Tell me what do you want to eat?

Mahika: Ask your friend first.

Ekansh: Reyansh what do want to eat?

Reyansh: Ask your bhabi.

Ekansh: ye kaha phas gaya mein (Where did I get stuck)

Mahika: Let's order biryani.

Ekansh: good idea.

Ekansh ordered biryani.  Then we ate it and went back to the office.

Reyansh's pov
Today We had a important meeting.  I was afraid that if we lose the deal because of her fault.  I was well prepared.  I decided if she does something wrong I will not spare her.

She woke up early today for preparation. It was clear by her facial expressions that she was nervous. In the meeting she really gave her best. I was staring at her. She was looking stunning.

I am impressed.  It was her first presentation. She is really talented.  I felt proud of her. But why she is doing all this? She is very talented and hardworking.  She can easily achieve anything.  Then why she married me? She can be rich by her own.  Why she needs me?

We reached home in evening.  She went towards our room. I know she is tired. So I brought her food in our room. Our room.  Yeah It's our room for now. But I don't know for how many days it is our room.

I went to her and placed the food in front of her. 
Reyansh: Eat it.

Mahika: why did you bring food?

Reyansh: I know you are tired.  So I brought it here.

She was surprised. She started eating.
"Don't take this favor as my care or something.  I helped you because you helped our company today." I stated.
"I know" she said.
She slept on couch after some time.  I was watching her. I don't remember when I fell asleep.