Chapter 6

Reyansh's pov
I woke up in the morning.  I looked at her. She was sleeping in that small sofa. How can someone sleep like this.  I can't adjust in that small sofa. But she is short so she can sleep there.  I won't sacrifice my sleep in my bed for this gold-digger.  I went to bathroom. I took a bath. My wardrobe was filled with sarees and her clothes. It's remind me that I am married now.

I spend some time in gym. Then I went back to my room.  I saw her in a green saree.

            Mahika's saree

            Mahika's saree

Yeah she is looking beautiful. So what! She is a gold-digger. She is with me only for money.

I went downstairs.  I ate my breakfast.  I went to office. My life is still same after marriage. I was working when Ekansh came to meet me. 
Ekansh: How is it going Reyansh [I looked at him]
Reyansh: What are you talking about?
Ekansh: Your marriage.  How is it going?
Reyansh: There is nothing to tell
Ekansh: What about your relationship?Is it progressing?
Reyansh: No. I hardly talk to her. I don't even look at her. My life is still the same
Ekansh: What! I think you should give it a chance.
Reyansh: She is a selfish woman, a gold-digger. I can't love her.  In fact I don't want to live with her.
Ekansh: How did you know that she is a gold-digger?
Reyansh: [I stand up at my place]Stop it Ekansh! Don't you have any other topic to discuss?
Ekansh: okay. Calm down. Let's discuss about something else.

I went back to my home in evening.  I saw in the kitchen making dinner.  Why she is doing all this? Because she is a gold-digger.  There are enough maids in the house to do this.  But she have to show that how kind she is!

I went to my room. I started work on my project. After some time she knocked at the door and said "the dinner is ready".
"Yeah I am coming" I stated.

I went downstairs. I sat on the chair. I started eating my dinner.
Mahika: Dadu I want to tell you something.
Abhiraj: What beta...
Mahika: Tomorrow I have to go to my house for rituals.
Abhiraj: yeah I know.  Reyansh will drop you in the morning.
Reyansh: I can't . I have some work
Mahika: I can go by myself dadu
Abhiraj: No Reyansh have to go. Reyansh you will go with her.  I don't want to hear
any excuse.

I didn't said anything.  I went to my room. This marriage is a burden on me.  First I had to marry this bitch. Second I have to spend every day with her and  I have to stay with her in same room. In fact I have to drop her in her house. What else I have to do now?

This girl! I won't spare this girl. But what can I do to her? She is dadu's favorite.  If I try to do something to her. Dadu will kill me. Otherwise Reyansh Singh Rathore doesn't afraid of anyone.  He can do anything.  Everyone is afraid of me except dadu. So I can't do anything. 

Bitch, selfish woman I won't spare you mind it. I slap the table harshly in anger.

I tried control my anger. I went to bed. I was thinking about her. I don't remember when I slept.