Chapter 7

Next morning

Mahika's POV

I woke up in the morning.  He was still sleeping. I don't know why I went near him. He is looking like a baby. I have to say my so called husband is very handsome. I went to bathroom.  I wore a blue saree. I did my makeup.

Then he woke up and went to the bathroom without looking at me

Then he woke up and went to the bathroom without looking at me.  I went downstairs where everyone was having breakfast.
Abhiraj: Are you ready to go?
Mahika: Yes dadu
Abhiraj: where is Reyansh?
Mahika: he is coming.
Reyansh came downstairs. He was in his formal shirt. Why he looks so handsome in formal?

  Abhiraj: Good morning Reyansh: good morning daduAbhiraj: Are you going with her

Reyansh: good morning dadu
Abhiraj: Are you going with her.
Reyansh: Yes dadu
Abhiraj: Talk to her parents politely. Remember that they are your in laws.
Reyansh: Okay dadu
He had his breakfast and told me " I am waiting for you in the car. " I went to the  car. I opened the door and sat on the car. He was driving.  There was complete silence in the car. We reached there in one hour.
Reyansh: get down from the car[he said rudely]

Mahika: you don't want to go inside ?

Reyansh : No. Get down fast. I have a lot of work to do.  Then I have to come here for you in the evening. [He shouted]

Mahika: Then you don't need to come.  I can go by myself.

Reyansh: I can do this.  But dadu will be angry on me.
I got out from his car and to my house.
Vijay: Mahi, how are you beta?

Mahika: I am fine baba

Vijay: Kavya, come here. Reyansh didn't come?

Mahika: He has a lot of work.

Vijay: I can understand.

Kavya: How are you my child?[mama hugged me]

Mahika: I am fine maa.

Kavya: Come I made your favorite food.

Arjun: Dii...

Mahika: Arjun how are you?

Arjun: I missed you dii..

Mahika: really!

Arjun: From now on I will not eat your chocolate. Please stay with me.

I kissed his forehead. 

Mahika: I missed you too. I want to stay here. But I can't.  You have to understand Arjun. I promise I will come here every week.
I spend the day with them. I love to spend time  with Arjun.
In the evening
It's already 8pm. Where is he? It's raining outside. I hope he is fine.
I heard some noise from downstairs.
Vijay: How are you beta?

Reyansh: I am fine uncle. Where is she?

Vijay: She is in her room. You should stay here for tonight.  It's raining heavily.

Reyansh: It's fine uncle. We can...

Kavya: You should stay here beta. It's not good to go outside in this weather.

Reyansh: okay

Kavya: Now have dinner with us. Mahi...come here...

I came downstairs. I went to the dining table. I started eating my food. I didn't say anything.
I went to my room after dinner. He also came there. He locked the door.

Reyansh: What the f*ck! There is no couch or anything.

Mahika: I can sleep on the floor. Don't worry.

Reyansh: The weather is getting cold.  It's not good to sleep on the floor.

Mahika: You don't need to worry about me. I can manage.
I slept on the floor and he was on the bed. I was shivering and also afraid of the lightning. I don't remember when I fell asleep.