Chapter 2

Rathore's mansion

In the evening everyone was sitting in living room when Abhiraj Rathore enters in this room. He ordered to call Reyansh. A maid went to call Reyansh.

After some time Reyansh came downstairs.
Reyansh: What happened dadu?Why did you call me?

Abhiraj: I have some work with you. Sit down.

Reyansh: What? What are you thinking about?

Abhiraj: I told you I want you to get married. If you don't have any girlfriend. Then I have choose my grand-daughter in law.

Reyansh: Dadu please. We can talk about it later.

Abhiraj: I want to talk about it. Everyone in this house want you to be married.

Vivek: Yes bhai. If you don't want to marry now. How can I get married!

Reyansh: Shut up idiot. Dadu please leave this topic.

Abhiraj: No. I already decided about your marriage.

Reyansh: what!

Dipika: With whom dadu?

Abhiraj: that girl's name is Mahika.

Dipika: Who is she?

Abhiraj: I met her in temple.

Reyansh: Dadu I am not marrying any girl.

Abhiraj: You have to marry her for me

Vivek: Yes bhai. For us. Please.

Reyansh: Shut up.

Abhiraj: Then do whatever you want.

Abhiraj went to his room. Reyansh also went to his own room. Divya came to Reyansh's room to talk to him.

Divya: You should do whatever your dadu said. After your parents death he looked after you. He took every responsibilities of yours. He is in his 70s now. His health is not that good. You should listen to him.

Reyansh: But I don't want to marry choti maa.

Divya: I know you don't need a wife. But we need our daughter in law. Please understand.

Reyansh: okay fine I will do this marriage.

Vivek and Dipika was standing at the door of the room. They screamed after hearing this.

Divya: Now go to your dadu's room and talk to him.

Reyansh went to Abhiraj's room.
Reyansh: Dadu

Abhiraj: You! What are you doing in my room?

Reyansh: I will marry her.

Abhiraj: Really!

Reyansh: Yes dadu
A smile appeared in Abhiraj's face.

Abhiraj: Then I will go to talk to her parents tomorrow.

Reyansh went to his room. He is not ready for this marriage. He is marrying someone whom he never met. He decided that he will end this marriage after some months. He can't be married with a stranger. He knows that he can't love her.

Next day
Abhiraj went to Mahika's house to meet her.

In Mahika's house
It's Sunday. So Vijay didn't go to office. Arjun is also in his room. But it's a hectic day for Kavya. Because she have to make everyone's favourite breakfast. Kavya was busy in the kitchen and Vijay was reading newspaper when they heard the sound of a car.

Vijay: who can come in this early morning?

Kavya: Wait...I am going to check.

Kavya opened the door and saw a old man. Kavya was shocked
Kavya: How can I help you sir?

Abhiraj: Can I meet Mahika?

Kavya: Yes. Come inside

Abhiraj went inside and sat on the Sofa. Kavya told Arjun to call Mahika. Arjun ran to call his dii.

Vijay: You are Abhiraj Singh Rathore. Right? The co-owner of Rathore Industries. How do you know my daughter?

Abhiraj: We met in the temple yesterday. I couldn't walk. So she helped me . She is such a nice girl.

Vijay: yeah... Kavya make tea for him. Bring some snacks.

Abhiraj: I don't need anything. I just want one thing from you

Vijay: What?

Abhiraj: Your daughter. I want your daughter for my grandson.

Vijay: What!

Abhiraj: I want her to be our daughter in law.

Vijay: Sir It is very shocking for us. We were not ready for this and also we have to take Mahika's opinion. We need some time to think about it.

Abhiraj: of course

Vijay: I know you are very influential person. I also saw you and your grandson in TV. I know all of you will take care of my daughter. But we need some time to prepare our mind.

Abhiraj: You can take your time. I am going back. If you need something you can call me.

Vijay: thank you sir.

Mahika was also there outside of the room. She heard everything. It's hard to believe that they are talking about her marriage. She doesn't want to marry now. What will she do?