Chapter 16

Mahika's pov
I woke up early in the morning. Because we need to get ready. He did all the things. I don't even know when is our flight. He told me to get ready. We will go out at 9am. I went to the bathroom. I wore a casual t shirt and jeans.

 I wore a casual t shirt and jeans

It was already 8am. He woke up and went to take a bath. I went downstairs . I told the driver to put our luggage in the car. Then I started eating with everyone.

Divya: So you are going now?

Mahika: yes choti maa.

Divya: All the best

Mahika: thank you .

Vivek: best of luck bhabi. Remember this we want a nephew or niece as soon as possible .

Divya: Enough Vivek. How can you talk to your bhabi like this.

Vivek: I was just joking

He came and started eating breakfast.

Abhiraj: Reyansh, you have to take care of your wife during the whole journey.

Reyansh: yes dadu.

Abhiraj: bye and take care.

Reyansh: bye dadu

Mahika: bye dadu

After saying bye to everyone we went towards the car.

We reached at the airport. We went towards the main entrance. He was going towards the wrong place.

Mahika: You are going in the wrong way.

Reyansh: Just follow me. Don't ask questions.

I went with him. He took me in a plane which is looking very nice from outside . It is very luxurious from inside. I was very surprise. I never saw a plane like this one. It means that it is a personal jet.

Mahika: Is this someone's private jet?

Reyansh: yeah, it's mine.

Mahika: what! you have a private jet!

Reyansh: You don't have any idea about your husband's richness!

Mahika: I don't want to know.

There was a bed, a chair, couch, table. All these are very luxurious. I was sitting in the chair beside the window. He was working in his laptop. It is my first flight. I was very excited . But for him it is nothing.