CHAPTER-25

Andril starts to feel something towards to Ranjeev. She was happy to think about him. And they decided to visit the Real Estate to discuss about their plans.

Andril p.o.v.,

I was waiting for him and he come to pick me up. I felt something excited while seeing him. He then called me " Andril, shall we go now?."

I smiled and said " Yes".

He corrected his side mirror in the bike to look at my face. I blushed and he asked " Andril, do you apply any make-up on your face?."

I said " No. Why you asked?."

He said " Whenever you blush you look More Beautiful."

I smiled and beat his shoulder and asked him to drive. He also smiled and started the bike.

After we both reached the office and waiting in the reception to meet him. After 5 minutes they asked us to come in. We both went inside the cabin and we all greeted eachother.

After we said " We both planned to construct the house in Outer area with 5 cent and with a budget of 45-50 lakhs."

His senior was so happy and we start to discuss about paying our initial amount  and the consecutive amounts in the upcoming days. 

First he asked us to pay 14 Lakhs for to Register the land and then we can start Our construction. Ranjeev asked " When we have to pay the initial amount?."

He said " First, we will go and visit the site. Then you decide which place you want and after you pay the amount."

We both agreed and went with him to visit the land. We both discussed and select the Site for to construct Our Home. We both confirmed and said " We like to Construct Our Home here."

Then we discuss about the water, Under Water level, Motor facility, Electricity and after he asked us to pay the initial amount of 14 lakhs as soon as possible. After paying the initial amount let's start constructing the home.

We asked One month for paying initial amount and he said okay. Then we both returning to Our House. We both were talking and he was riding his bike. Suddenly he stopped the bike. I don't know why he stopped.

I asked him " What happened?. Do you forgot anything?."

He said " Yes. I am."

I asked " What is that?."

He put U-Turn and ride the bike. He stopped at the shop and get down. After he went to get a Rose for me.

He come to me and gave that Rose to me and said " I was planned to give you this while going to that office. But I forgot to buy. Now I remebered and bought you this. Keep it on your hair."

I blushed and get that Rose and keep it in my hair. He looked at it and said " It's looks very beautiful after it placed in your hair."

I don't have anywords to say . I simply blushed. He again said " Why are you blushing Andril?." with a smile.

I asked " Who is blushing?. I am not."

He smiled and said " Aahaan...."

I said " Haaa."

After I asked " Why today you are putting so much flirting lines and showing so much live?."

He said " I already have More Love for you but I am not showing that much.If I showed all my love to you means then within One Month itself you have to vomit."

I didn't understand what he said . I asked him " Why I should Vomit?."

He said " Yeah....That only will happen" with a cunning smile.

I understood and beat his arm. And said " Always thinking that only. No other thoughts in Your Mind."

He said " No, there are other thoughts also filled in my mind."

I asked " What is that?."

He said " It's about You."

I said " Unna thiruthavae mudiyathu da...."

He winked and start his bike. We drove to the house. We both fresh up and then I went inside the Kitchen and talked with my mother-in-law. I said " Aunty, we both decided the land to built Our House."

She said " That's Awesome." and she asked " Where the place is located?."

I said " It's located little outside of the city. But we have Transport facilities."

She said " Okok. No problem."

I asked her " Are you feeling sad because We both didn't discuss with you about this?."

She said " No, I am not. Because it's both of your house. You guys going to built and I don't have any objections. If you both happy that makes Me Happy."

I hold her hand and said " Aunty, It's not Me and Ranjeev's House. It's Our House. Do You Understand?."

She suddenly started to cry. I asked " What happened?."

She said " All these Years I worked so hard for to raise My Two Kids. My Husband is not Supportive. I am very tired of handling all these people in our family. I didn't dreamt of having an House. Now what you said made me to feel emotional."

I hugged and said " Aunty, you don't have to worry anymore. Now I am here and I will manage all the things. Me and Your Son is there to take care of all the things. So Now, you just take rest. We will take care the rest."

She nodded her head by wiping her tears. We both then start to prepare the dinner.

( Guys, Do you understand how much Andril's mother-in-law had gone through in her Life?. What Andril said to her Mother-in-Law is acceptable?. Do comment. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter Tomorrow....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....