CHAPTER-1

Name : Andril

Age : 25

Working : Working in startup IT company

Salary : 35,000

Location : TamilNadu

Character : Kind, Lovable, Beautiful and Understanding

     Mom all the required details about me in the matrimony website are all filled. So will you please leave me now to go to work. I am already late. Today I am having an important meeting. 

Mom said " Hey Andril, drop me near the supermarket diii". I said " Mom, I am already late".

Mom said " Please diii, just drop me at the supermarket."

" Okay, sit . I will drop you." I said and started my Scooty. Then I dropped her at supermarket. After I quickly ride to my office. There the meeting already started. I asked " Excuse me". They looked at me and knodded their head to come inside the meeting room. I asked sorry. Then I went and sat in the chair.

After 30 minutes of discussion meeting got over and I went to my place and sat. My friend Meghna asked me " Why are you late today?."

I said " That's a big story. My family was seriously searching a boy for me . So My Mom this morning took me to the Matrimony office. And she register my details in that website. After I dropped her in the supermarket. Then I came here."

Meghna said " Oh okok. I thing our TeamLeader are in a good mood today. So he didn't scold you today and allowed you to attain the meeting."

" I think so. Thank God for that." I said

Meghna asked " What kind of boy you like Andril?."

" I don't know. I seen most of the people are having an ideal type. But I don't have any. He should be a good boy and that's enough for me." I said

Meghna smiled and said " All The Best Andril."

I smiled. After we both continued our work.

After my work got over. I returned to my house. I had an younger brother. He is studying in college and I was so tired. I freshen up and sat to eat dinner. My mom and dad discussing about house rent and about my brother's college fees.

They started to discuss about my marriage and calculating how much money they need to spent. I asked them " Mom and dad listen we are not in a good position . We are a middle - class family. We have all other expenses but in this kind of situation you are looking a boy for me and asking me to marry him?."

My mom said " Shut up Andril. We both will take care of all the things. Everything should take place at Correct Time in Life."

I said " Do whatever you want."

After I finished eating my dinner and went to sleep with full of anger.

Next morning,

Hero Lifestyle,

Name : Ranjeev

Age : 29

Work : Electrician

Salary : 30,000

Location : TamilNadu

Character : Kind, Teetotaler, Understanding boy.

 "Hey brother I register your details in the Matrimony website. Look is this okay or you need to add someother thing?." Kimya said.

I looked at my picture and asked my sister " Don't you find any good looking picture of me to post?."

" Hey you look good in this picture right?. Why you don't like?." Kimya asked.

I said " Yes, Change this picture."

My sister said " You don't have a good taste. Anyway I will change."

My sister is Kimya who is 5 years younger than me and she got married and having one daughter. Now she came to our house for like a vaccation. 

My dad went to his work. My mom packed my lunch and I took and went to my work. My sister asked me to take her one bike ride. I gave one ride to her around the area. Then I leave her and went to my work.

In my company manager called me and said " Ranjeev we got a new project. The company os loacted near Erode. So you will be the head and do all the electricial work for that whole company. I will give you 5 members under you. And Ranjeev this is an very important contract. So do your best. You will be responsible."

I said " Okay sir. Then I took my bike and went to see the location".

I saw my one sided lover Meera is standing there in that company. I went near to her and asked her " How are you Meera?."

She smiled and said " Oh Ranjeev . I am fine. How about you ?."

I smiled and said " I am also fine."

She asked " What are you doing here?."

I said " I am in the charge of this whole building to do electrical works."

She said " That's great."

I asked " What re you doing here?."

She said " I am going to do a startup . So the place we are standing now is the portion for me to open my company."

I said " Congragulations and All The Best Meera" and shaken our hands.

Then after 5 minutes . She got a call and said " I need to go. Let's meet later."

I said " Yeah, Sure."

After I am also went to work.

( Guys, This is My Second Story. I hope you like reading this. What do you think about Andril and Ranjeev?. Any idea about their how their Love Story will begin?. Did Ranjeev confess his Love to Meera?. Let's us see in The Next Chapter....)

I Hope you Like Reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....