CHAPTER-13

Andril and Ranjeev finally got married. They both look happy. Andril discussed about first we have to settle by buying our own house then we can plan for baby she said to Ranjeev. Ranjeev agreed to that. Ranjeev tend to admire Andril but Andril not know that.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

We all went to Temple for doing Pooja. And Andril looks Uncomfortable she said that "she has some work to do  for the office. That's why she is like that".

After hearing that I felt okay she is workhoalic but she didn't look happy while spending time with me. I thought It's okay. Everything is new to her and me as well. So being like this will be common. After doing all the work we book a bus and were returning to our house.

I was so excited to sit next to her. But she went and sit with my cousin. I felt little bit sad. Because I like to sit next to her. I again consoled me ' It's okay Ranjeev. They may have somethings to discuss. This will be a good chance for her to mingle with my Family'.

We reached home. All are very tired. I went inside the room and fresh up and changed my clothes. Then I took my mobile and lied down in the bed. After Andril came inside Our room and she smiled at me and I smiled. She went inside the bathroom and bathed . She came out, sat in the bed and I opened my mouth to talk to her. But her mobile rings it was her mother. I got angry but I didn't showed. She attend the call and went out from the room. I again lied back in the bed.

Andril p.o.v,,

After I took bath. I came out and my mobile rings. It's my mom. I attend the call and came out from the room and went to the balcony. I said " Hello Mom."

She smiled and asked " How are you dear?."

I said " I am good mom. How are you , dad and brother?."

She said " We all are fine."

I asked " What are you doing?."

She said " Without you house is not looking good. We all are missing you Andril."

After hearing that I got angry. Then I said " You all are rushed me to get married and now you are saying that you all missing me."

She said " No Andril, Nothing like that da."

I said " Mom don't speak anything mom. Otherwise I will get angry."

She said " Okay okay. I don't say anything. How is your Husband?."

I said " He is good and all are fine in the house."

She said " Okay Andril. What are you doing?."

I said " I am having working to do. So I am going to hand up. Bye Mom."

After I cut the call . I returned to living room. My mother in law was sitting and unpacking all the things alone. So I went to help her. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

She asked me " Are you feeling okay?. Will you able to adapt in this place?."

I smiled and said " I am feeling good Aunty."

She asked me " If you feel anything uncomfortable means don't hesitate to tell me."

I said " Sure Aunty."

And I noticed My mother-in-law and father-in-law not talking with eachother properly. I asked her " Aunty, don't mistake me. Can I ask you something?."

She said " Yes da."

I asked " Why you and Uncle is not talking properly?."

She was silent and said " When Ranjeev and Anusha was young your uncle tortured me and both of my kids a lot. I am the one who single handedly handled all the things. I paid fee to both Ranjeev and Anusha. I took care of them. He don't go to work properly and always tortured us. Now only he corrected himself and living properly. But I don't like to talk with him and Ranjeev also. Anusha only talk with him."

I nodded and asked her " Aunty, if he tortured all of you a lot means then why did you lived with him?. You may seperate and live as a Single mother right?."

She said " What you said is good idea only . Nowadays you have freedom to take a decision on your own and live your life but that time we don't have any option like that and society also don't allow us to live like that."

I nodded and said " I understand you. And If it hurts you means I am Sorry Aunty."

She said " Don't ask Sorry. Because you are Our Daughter-in-law and you are having all the rights to know about Our Family."

I smiled and I moved by her words.

After finishing our work. She asked me " Go and take rest Andril. Remaining work we will do in the morning."

I said " Okay" and took a bottle of water and went inside the room. I saw Ranjeev slept by holding his mobile. I went near to him and took his mobile from his hand. He suddenly opened his eyes . I got shocked and Ranjeev also. We both jerked for a second.

After I said " Ranjeev I came near to take your mobile from your hand."

He then said " Okay okay. No problem."

I said " One minute I was scared Ranjeev."

He smiled and said " Me tooo."

Then I switch off the light and switch on the bedroom bulb ( Good Night Bulb). I came and laid down in the bed.

He was silent and asked me " Today did you enjoyed?."

I said " Yes Ranjeev. It was a good experience. Are you enjoyed?."

He said " Yes. I am also enjoyed the day."

I nodded. After few minutes he asked " Andril, tomorrow you are free only right?."

I said " Yes."

He asked me " Shall we go out tomorrow?."

I said " Okay."

He nodded. I said " I am very tired. So I am going to sleep. Good Night Ranjeev."

He also said " Okay. Good night Andril."

( Guys, do you like Andril behaviour to Ranjeev?. Where do you think Ranjeev will take her tomorrow?. Do comment. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter Tomorrow....)

I Hope You All Like Reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee....