CHAPTER-23

Andril and Ranjeev attend the Company Anniversary. That time Andril realize that she didn't know anything about Ranjeev almost spending two months with him. She is feeling sad of her own action.

Andril p.o.v.,

Ranjeev was going o asking me what happened to me and why I was so sad. I thought I want to talk to him now. So I asked him to stop the bike. He also Stopped. There was one lake and also there is steps for Is to sit.

I asked him " Ranjeev, shall we go and sit there and talk."

He said " Okay Andril. But it's already tooo late."

I said " That's not important for me. I want to talk something important to you now."

He said " Yeah. We can talk."

Then we both go and sit there. There was full of flowers which surrounds us but I think they are in deep sleep. Because it's 11pm.

We both are silent for a few minutes and I said " Ranjeev, I don't know how to start? and where to start?. But I want to tell you all the things in my mind."

He said " Okay Andril. Tell. I ma here to Listen to You."

" Ranjeev, how much you know about me?." I asked 

He asked " In what sense?."

I told " We both are married for 2 months right?. In this two months how much you know about me like what I Like and My dislikes and My Thoughts about others and My Opinion like that I ma asking."

He said " Andril, I don't know you completely but I know little bit.  Like You are a Very Ambitious Girl and Knows the Family Value. You always have a Vision. And you always do your work at Correct time. Eventhough you are not interested in Marriage but for Your Parent's Happiness You Married Me. Like this I know about you."

While hearing that I was so happy and I was going on looking at him. He touched me " Andril are you okay?."

I came back to consciousness and said " That's great Ranjeev. Atleast you know about me this much level. But I didn't know anything about you. If someone ask what is your Husbad's personality means I don't have any Idea to tell them about you."

He nodded.

I continued " Sorry to say this Ranjeev. But Literally I don't know anything about You. Today when My manager asked that questions about What You like, dislikes and your thoughts that time only I realized that I don't know anything about you."

He was going on listening to me patiently.

I again continued " I agree that I am not interested in Marriage and I want to buy House first and do all the other neccessary things. But I married you and you also support My dream. We both are now Planning to Construct a House. That's great. 

Whatever, keep all these Materialistic things on One side. What about Our Emotions Ranjeev?. I not even care about you. I was just living My Life without thinking anything about you. Maybe I don't have any expectations on Marriage. But You May have right. It's My Wife duty to fullfill Your Expectations right?. But I didn't do that.

You may have a dream that you want to spend time with your Wife a lot, go outing with her, have a Great talks with her, flirt with her, do romance, like this kind of Small dreams you may have right?. I know we both decided Not to Have Baby now. You also okay with that. But you may also have some kinds of expectations from me, isn't it?. But I didn't do all these Two Months I am Sorry Ranjeev."

Ranjeev going on looking at me and said " It's okay Andril. You didn't do all these things on intensionall I can understand. You are focused on your dreams which I appreciate it. 

And I want to tell you something is don't think that you are being Selfish. Because when you plan to construct the House that you are not doing it for me alone but you are doing that for Me and My Family also. And when you are not planning for a baby now right?. That also doesn't comes under your Own freedom. It also include Me and " WE" also. Because you are not only thinking about Your Life but You are Thinking about 'OUR BABY'S LIFE'. So I am happy for that."

I said " Thank You for Understanding me. But I am also Sorry Ranjeev."

He hold my hand and said " No need to ask Sorry Andril. It's not only Your Mistake. It's about 50% and 50% percent. We both did a mistake. I know that you are not spending time with me. That time If I Open My Mouth and I would have told you means that ' Andril I want to spend time with you' like this means you may understand about me and what I want from Our Realationship. But I didn't do that right. So I also did mistake."

While hearing that tears was rolling from My Eyes and I said " But Whatever Ranjeev. I am Sorry."

He said " Don't cry. And Listen Andril Nobody read anybody's mind in This Worls. You may guess what I thinking but you can't tell what I am accurately thinking in My Mind. So don't blame Yourself alone."

I asked him " Shall I hug you Ranjeev?."

He smiled and opened his Arms . I smiled and Happily Hugged him. I gave him a tight Hug for 2 minutes. He also did the same for me.

Then I look at his Face and said " Ranjeev, hereafter I will try spending some Time with You and also I like to Know Everything about You."

He looked at me and smiled and said " Sure. I am Yours Andril. So Learn Everything about me" and then He Kissed My Forehead.

When we both are looking at eachother. There was one old man voice who comes to sleep there and asked us " Are You a Newly Married Couple?" with a Great Smile.

I shouted " Yes Grandpa."

He said " Great.... Great...."

I asked him " How is My Husband looking?. Is he Looking Handsome?."

He said "Yeah. Your Husband Looks Very Handsome."

I looked at Ranjeev. And said " My Husband you look Very Handsome." and winked at him. 

Then he gave hugged me from the back and we both were silently looking at the lake and I felt so relax. I know there are many things in Our Way and We both planned to do many things there we need to face lot of struggles and challenges. Whatever it is We Have A Long Way to Go....

I want to stop the Time Now.... We both looking at the sea and the Night Sky Where Today is Full Moon and Sky filled with Stars....

( Guys, Is it necessary to talk what's in Your Mind to Your partner?. Do you think what Andril did is right?. Do You think Ranjeev handle her Very well?. And Whatever relationship in this World if there is a Mistake means both are responsile for that not only One Person, Isn't it?. Do Comment. We will meet in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you guys like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....