CHAPTER-16

Andril and Ranjeev went to Andril's house to spend the weekend. There Andril got angry because of her mom asking about when you are planning to have baby and she is pressuring her as well.

Andril p.o.v.,

Next day(Sunday),

We all plan to go for a movie and spend a week wisely. So Me,Ranjeev, Mom, Dad and My brother went to a mall and did some shopping and went to watch a film. It was nice to spend time with family and I also noticed that Ranjeev is easily jelling with My Family and I like it.

Evening we back to home and Me and Ranjeev packed things to go back to Our House. We greeted and when we are moving. Ranjeev stopped my mom and said " Aunty, Thanking You for taking Care of me very well. I love spending time with all of you. And most important thing is Don't pressurize My Wife to give birth to a Baby. We both are already planned when to have Baby. . I will Take Care of Her as well. So you guys don't worry about that. 

Bless Us. We will come again." After we left the house.

I was so impressed of his thougtful action. Because I never expect that Ranjeev is so Understanding. I was going on looking him. I don't know what to say because all my life nobody cares about what I think and what I want. Actually nobody cares about my thoughts or opinion . But it's my first time to see a Understanding Man like him. I was just going on smiling.

We reached home. Asusal we both freshen up and went to bed. 

I said " Thank You Ranjeev."

He asked " For what?."

" Standing for me and Understanding me." I said 

" Andril, I didn't did just for you. I did for Us. So, no need to thank me." he said

AWWW!!! I again impressed. I blushed.

He smiled and asked me " Why you are blushing now Andril?."

I said " No. I am not."

"  Ya! You are blushing right?." he again asked

I said " The Word Us is really Beautiful to hear. It's a kind of New Thing to me."

He said " Oh okok."

I smiled. He then asked me " Andril, you never told me that you are good at singing."

" Ah.... About singing....Both were busy with our work . So I don't have time to tell you that." I said 

He nodded and asked me " Sing one song."

I felt embaressed. " No Ranjeev. Everybody is sleeping. I will sing a song another day."

He said " Please Andril sing in a low voice."

I said " No". He again and going on asking me. Suddenly my mobile rings. It was one of my colleague. I attend the call then he said there was one issue. So he needs my help to solve it. I t was 10pm. I said okay . I will help you out to clear.

I went and opened the laptop. I finished clearly the issue at 1am and I saw Ranjeev went to sleep. Then I return back to sleep.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

Like everyday Andril was busy with her work . Eventhought I put efforts to talk to her. There is no response from her. Like this one month went. 

We got an invitation from my mom's family. So we all are getting ready to attend the wedding. It's an important function as well.

Asusal I booked a cab and waiting for Andril. Today she wore a Saree and with bindi on her face and she put a light sandal lipstick on her lips. OMG She look damn beautiful. You guys know one thing Sighting Our Wife is the greatest feeling in This World. 

I went near to her and said " Andril , You look Beautiful."

She blushed and said " Thank You."

After we went to the function. There we greet everybody and talking with all the people. One of my cousin Hema came. We are like cousin that means we have the rights to marry eachother.

She came near to me and called me " Mama, How are you?" and hugged me as well.

I hugged her back and said " I am good. How about you?."

She said " I am also good. Mama, You look Handsome today."

I saw Andril. There is no expression on her face. She was standing quite. I introduce Andril to Hema. " Hema see She is My Wife Andril".

She said " Hai and Is he taking a good care of you?."

Andril said " Yes. He is."

She said " Yeah. I know.He is such a Nice Guy." and she holded my arm.

Andril was little bit tensed. I was trying to avoid Hema. But she is not going anywhere. She was going on talking like " See we both wore a same colour dress, why your trimmed your beard. Oh why there is no biceps. Are you going o gym or not?. But anyways You are looking hot mama."

Andril can't tolerate all this. She stood up and went away from that place.

I can't do anything. Hema was holding me tightly. After I escaped and went to eat. Andril asked me " Had a nice conversation with your Hema."

I understand she is little possessive. I said " She is not my Hema and Sorry she was going on holding me."

" You enjoyed it right?." she asked.

I was explaining nothing like that Andril. Suddenly Hema came and pulled me and stand inbetween us and said " I am going to eat with my mama today."

Andril said " Your wish."

I was going on looking at her but she didn't looked at me. I was sitting next is Hema and after Andril is sitting. Guys, Today I missed Andril so much. But she didn't say anything not shown her face. She act like nothing had happen. But I was worried about her.

Hema was talking about my college days and my childhood. But Andril was talking with my mom and not listening anything. We ate and went to wash our hands. I was my hands and gave my kerchief to Andril to dry her hand. Again Hema came and pulled the kerchief adn she used it.

Andril gave me an awkward look. And she went to my mother. I booked cab and while returning to home . Andril didn't sat next to me. She sat in the corner seat with my mother. In the mirror I was going on looking at her. But she was sleeping. 

Today I really missed her presence so much to be next to me. After we reached home. She walked into the room in a half sleep. She didn't changed her cloth. She came and lied down. I asked her " Andril, change your cloth and sleep." She said " I am so tired."

I said " Andril, I am sorry for what happened today at the funnction."

By closing her eyes she said " I don't care about what happened there."

I said " I am know Hema's behaviour would have been hurt you right?."

" No. She is your cousin. She is talking to you infront of everyone. So what's in this. And also she only has the right to talk to you other than that she don't have any rights on you. I am the one who have all the rights on you" she said in a low voice.

After hearing that I felt happy. Atleast she has some soft side to me and also she is very understanding women which is so good.

( Guys, What do you feel about Ranjeev supported Andril about the baby matter?. Do you think Andril got possessive on Ranjeev due to Hema?.Do comment. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....