CHAPTER-24

Andril and Ranjeev had a very Nice talk. They both Open up what's in their mind. Andril understood that she is not taking care of Ranjeev and she also understood that she is not seeing how much Ranjeev is putting efforts. So she felt Sorry. Ranjeev comforted her.

Andril p.o.v.,

We both spend more than a hour just sitting and watching the lake. Then we both return home. I was relief one side before I understood where is I am lacking and I also convey what is my thought about Our Marriage. I see how Ranjeev is an Understanding person. I can discuss anything with him Openly in Future also.

I should put efforts in Our relationship. So that I could understand Ranjeev Better.

Today we both are going to discuss about Our plan about House with the Real estate . We both decided to construct a house a little Outer with the Budget of 45 - 50 lakhs in 5 cent.

I went to the room to Wake up Ranjeev. But when I saw him I went and sit near to him quietely and I was looking at him with a smile. I touched his hair and his eyelashes and he blinked slowly as I touched his eyelashes. So I suddenly took my hand because I might disturb his sleep.

So I was sitting with him. Suddenly his mobile rings and he woke up. I stood up from the bed. He can't open his eyes. He opened his eyes little bit and answer the call. As I was moving from the room he suddenly hold my hand and pulled me. I sat next to him and he put his head on my Lap and hold her hip.

I caressed his hair. He asked me " What is the time now?."

I said " It's 7 am."

" How many minutes are you sitting next to me?." he asked 

I was shocked and asked him " How do you know that?."

"I can easily recognize you from your smell. Which I like it Very Much." he said.

I blushed. He looked at my face and asked me " Are you blushhing Andril?."

I said " No" and stood up from the bed and come out from the room. He then went and bath and getting ready. I went inside the room to comb my hair. 

That time I said " Ranjeev, Today we are having an appointment with Real estate officer at 3pm. We both should go and say that we are agree with this plan."

He was looking at me while putting his shirt button. I asked him " Say something."

He then started to walk to me closer while unbutton his shirt one by one.  I was quite suprised and as if he was nearing me My face was filled with sweat. He came so closer to me and said " If I want to say something to you means. I would like to say that How much You are Beautiful in My Eyes and How I am Longing to You to Start a Family with you. 

Shall I Explain all these things in a Practical manner to You MY WIFE?. I love teaching that to you. Are You Ready Now?."

I don't have any words to say. I was shivering. I just turned to the mirror side and looked at him through the mirror. He was holding me from my back and winked at me.

I was fully filled with sweat. I was blabbering something. My Voice is not coming out.

After I said " I getting late to My Office. So Please Ranjeev?."

He then said " Okay. You comb your hair. I won't disturb you."

I said " No. You are not disturbing me."

He suddenly turned and smiled at me and said " That means You Like What I doing to You."

I blushed and said " Okay. I will come to the Office at 2:30 pm. See you there Ranjeev."

I took my bag and left the room with a smile.

I ride to my office and I am just going on thinking at him and blushing. It was kind of New Feeling to Me as I didn't experience this so far in my life. I was working and at the same time I was looking at my mobile and expecting a message or call from him.

Afternoon I got a message that he asked me " Did you had your lunch?."

I was so happy looking at his message and I suddenly replied " Yes. and Had your lunch?." I asked.

He replied " Yes."

After he called me. I was showing my all teeth as I am talking to him for the first time. I attend the call and said " Hello Ranjeev."

He asked " What are you doing Andril?."

I said " I am in break."

He said " Okay. Shall I pick you up today?."

I said " Okay but I come with my Scooty right?. What should we do now?."

He said " You go to home and park your Scooty and I will come to home and I will pick you up. Then we will both go to that office."

I was happy to hear that but I didn't show him the excitement and acted very normally. He said " Okay Andril. I am going back to work. I will pick you up 2pm."

I said " Okay. See You in the House" and I hang up the call. Then I get a half day leave and took my scooty and drive to the house.

( Guys, Do you like Ranjeev and Andril love?. Are you okay with the House Constructing plan?.)

(Guys, I am Really Sorry. I was busy with some stuffs. That's why I can't release Further Chapters. But I promise like this kind of things won't happen again. Keep reading and Keep Supporting....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....