Chapter: 32

I fluttered my eyelids, opened them for just a second, then closed them again and sighed. I adjusted my head on Theo's chest and buried myself deeper into his side. I felt his hand going through my hair, in a soothing pattern. I remembered the events of yesterday and smiled to myself, eyes still closed. I couldn't believe he was mine, I was his, lying on his chest, listening to his heart beat right at this moment.
"Wake up sleepy head, and show those beautiful eyes." His voice was still thick with sleep, which told me he hadn't woken up long ago, and that his morning voice was hella hot. I opened my eyes and looked up at his smiling face.
"Good morning pretty boy" I muttered with a smile.
"Why thank you pretty girl. You're prettier, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I could stare at you all day and never get tired" He replied with a wider smile. I was lost of words, I haven't fully woken up yet and he was giving me butterflies.
"I love you" I said sincerely, the only thing I could think of to say that moment.
"Love you more" he said, kissing my forehead.

Before breakfast, I went to the tower to change my clothes, after all I had classes today and I couldn't go in yesterday's outfit. Luckily, I had woken up early enough that no  one was in the common room yet. I thanked Merlin that I didn't bump into one of the trio. I intended to ignore them, like Theo had told me, and also deflect the subject with home. It could wait till I'm back there. I entered the dorm, completely forgetting that Blaise was staying there. Him and Katie were cuddling in her bed, and got startled when I entered.

"Good morning lovebirds" I greeted.
"I swear this is not what it looks like" Blaise blurted out.
"Relax mate, I know, and I don't have any right to say anything myself" referring to the fact that I just got there from his dorm as well.
"Although you might wanna consider leaving now before the students fill the common room" I advised.
They said their goodbyes and Blaise snuck out.
"So how was your date my pretty moons" Katie asked me once I sat beside her. So I filled her up on everything, and on my encounter with the Trio.
"To be honest, do as Theo said. Just ignore them, they're being mean and salty. You don't know how awful they've been to me since I started dating Blaise, they even turned Neville against me. Just forget about them and enjoy your time. And about your dad, or dads, it can wait. You can explain to them once home. It won't be easy but don't dwell on it from now."

I showered and changed into my robes before we headed for breakfast. We sat on the Gryffindor table, but I made sure we were far away from the trio for both of our comfort. We sat near the end of the table, and Elle joined us to be as far away from Draco as possible. We filled her in on everything as we ate.
"And they say Slytherins are judgemental?! Honestly, Gryffindors are the worst, no offence guys" She said.
"None taken."
On the Slytherin table across, our boys sat facing us. Blaise and Katie were exchange sweet cute glances, while Theo was winking at me, blowing me kisses in the air as I giggled.
"You guys are so cute I could die. I'm really sorry, it should've been different. It was perfect, and we were supposed to all be one group and sitting together right now but.." Elle said and trailed off, looking longingly at Draco.
"Hey, don't say that." I said hugging her. Katie soon joined.
"I promise you everything is fine, also I'm certain this whole thing will not last long, you mark my words" Katie reassured.
"Yeah.. I love you guys"
"We love you too Elle"

Our first class was Defence Against the Dark Arts, so me and Theo sat next to each other. Moody was explaining some hexes and how to use them, but I was distracted by Theo's leg which was pressed into the side of mine. He then stretched his hands before letting them fall, one landing on my thigh. I gasped softly, heart fluttering.
"Theo!!" I whisper shouted.
"What love" he answered innocently and I glared, my cheeks definitely red by now.
He just snickered. I changed the subject to distract myself from the weight on my leg.
"I was thinking, we should do something about Elle and Draco, it went too far."
"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I tried talking with the blondie but he's thick, and I mean in the head unlike other people" he emphasised. I rolled my eyes at him with a slight smile.
"So what will we do?"
"Luckily for you, your boyfriend is the smartest guy in Hogwarts, so my plan is..."

The next period was Potions, Theo also sitting next to me. We couldn't do any wrong moves though, Snape was over our heads all the time, literally. He was eyeing us, me, since we were sitting next to each other. I didn't understand what his matter was, but I was pretty sure he suspected something was going on between us. I just couldn't comprehend what was his matter.
I didn't share any of the remaining classes with Theo.
"Try not to miss me too hard cupcake" he said in the corridors as we were heading to our next class.
"Don't dwell on it, I'm more worried for you bambino" I winked.
"Did you just call me bambino?" He tilted in head in amusement.
"Yeah, isn't it baby in Italian?"
"Yeah but I just.."
"Surprised I know Italian? You underestimate  your girlfriend Bello" I smirked and walked ahead of him. He swiftly grabbed me by my waist and planted his lips on mine. Luckily the corridor we were in was empty.
"Seriously though, I'll miss you" He whispered against our lips.
I hugged him and said "It's only an hour before I see you on lunch"
"Feels like an eternity to me" at that I drew back and looked him in the eyes.
"Oh don't be such a drama queen. Now I really have to go before I'm late. Love you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried to my class.
"Love ya more luna" He said after me and I smiled as I headed towards my next class.

At the end of the day, me and Theo started our plan. I went to Elle's dorm and pushed the door open with urgency.
"Elle!"
She was sitting in her bed, reading a book, and she startled upon my entrance. I noticed her wand on her bedside table. Perfect.
"Moons? Is everything alright" she asked abandoning the book next to her wand.
"With me yes, but Theo told me that Draco is.." I trailed off.
"Is what moons?! What's wrong with him?"
"He's very sick, he doesn't know what to do. It's bad Elle" I said in urgency. My heart ached when I saw her face, worry and fear written all over her features. But she'll thank me for this, maybe after she chews my head off, but she will.
"What?! Where is he now?!" She was already at her dorm's door.
"Follow me"
I took her to Draco's dorm, practically running as she prayed he was okay. As she entered the dorm, she found Draco standing infront of his bed. She stopped into a halt, looking at him standing all fine. He was shocked to find her in his face suddenly. By the time they both looked at me and Theo who joined me on the door, we had already closed and locked the door.
"Sara! You'll pay for this!" I heard Elle say angrily.
"Sorry love"
Draco was slamming the door.
"Theo you better open that door or I swear to Merlin-"
"Sorry mate but it had to be done" Theo said.
"Where is my wand?!" Draco exclaimed.
"Relax mate"
"I'll slaughter you when I get out of here"
"I love you too Dray. Now I'll cast a muffling spell on the dorm so you both are stuck here till I decide to let you out. You better make the best of it" Theo said casting the spell and silencing their shouts.

"I feel bad for Elle" I told him.
"Don't worry love, it's for the best. They'll thank us for this later" He hugged me and I nodded against his chest.
"Now come one, my pretty girl, let me give you a healing cuddle"