Semi one opinions

Germany- he performed it!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀. Although on re watching I found his actions didn't feel right. I enjoyed it on the night and that's what matters!
Uk- Me and my friend were screaming! Why? Why does everything have to be sexual? Why are they using him being gay to get political votes? Why when we had a good song do we ruin it with the performance? Why when we have an innocent song do we create a suggestive performance? At least no one will forget it! I like the song and there were positives to the performance but in the end, it creeps me out!
Sweden- the best out of these three. I don't have much to say that I didn't already say! I really like the twins, in every interview they come across as so sweet and genuine.

The opening performance was 🔥🔥🔥.

The hosts are amazing!

The postcards are amazing.

It was a great show!

Moldova and Australia should have qualified but overall I wasn't expecting them to and I feel those that did qualify deserved to!

Cyprus- it did improve the song!
Serbia- This was brilliant!
Luxembourg- The cats! This had to qualify!
Australia- the vocals were there!
Lithuania- I enjoyed this more than I have in the past week!
Portugal- favorite of the night!
Iceland- ... okay.
Azerbaijan-what was that background animation???
Croatia- everyone singing along was brilliant. This really worked out.
Ireland- this terrified both me and my friends. I'm so happy they qualified!
Ukraine- not a fan of the rap but I liked the rest!
Slovenia- I didn't mind the sort of nakedness as much because it was symbolic not sexual. I loved this!
Finland- I had soooooooooooooooooo much fun laughing at mu friends terrified and concerned faces!
Poland- this should have been closer to the start as it's more child friendly!
Moldova- this was one of our favorites! It was robbed.

They announced my favorite qualifiers first! They never do that!