UK (official song)

9/10
First of all, I would like to say, everyone reacted to this negatively because they were expecting a winner. This isn't a winner but as we can tell from the amount of people that after that wave of negativity showed positivity, it is a good song!

Seriously though, don't put it into the BBC's head that this song doesn't stand a chance because then Olly won't get the budget he deserves for his performance!

Now onto the song, I think the thing that makes this a 9, is the spoken part. This part reminds me of experimental music. I think that if they highlight this part in the performance then this might make it into the top 15. It's wierd how one part can make or break the song, Switzerland have this as well.

While I'm talking about the performance, Olly has stated that he has something special planned. He said it would be dramatic. While I don't doubt that he will bring the performance, I believe a more tonned down performance might help the song:
Firstly, there are too many over the top, entertainment, crazy and dramatic. It would help them to stand out. There are so many other ways of making a performance entertaining.
Secondly, the song isn't dramatic and to add a dramatic performance makes it seem underwhelming!

I actually think this is the best pop song of the year! Normally Cyprus takes that spot and your just going to have to wait until that chapter! I know most people give this spot to Sweden, however most of the time that doesn't apply to me, additionally most countries send their worst entries when they win.

I know I've ranted on a bit, but I'm happy with this song!

Jury score:
Vocals: 10/10
Performance: 8/10
Uniqueness: 6/10
Overall: 9/10

Overall score: 33/40

Televote: 15/20

Again, please say which countries I should prioritize!