semi one staging opinions

Cyprus- I like the colours but that doesn't change my mind on the song.
Serbia- they nailed this!
Luxembourg- It needed more colour but I think they will pull this of.
Australia- The vocals weren't on point, let's hope the nerves calm down for tomorrow! I like the inclusion and highlighting of the culture
Lithuania- it's the same, but it didn't need changing!
Portugal- the staging for this is art, I hope it goes down better than Blanka Paloma! I wish they kept the floral pattern. I feel likethe scream was highlighted more!
Iceland- nice but it doesn't distract from the song!
Azerbaijan- I like the hands on stage, not keen on the clothing!
Croatia- nice costume!
Ireland- this is how you fight for qualification! Surely this will qualify!
Ukraine- this is how you stage to elevate a song, however this was the part of the song that I liked so maybe the parts I don't like won't be elevated!
Slovenia- I would've used silver but I love and artistry and yet it is simple. I think they made the overall correct decision.
Finland- Electric cracks in egg✅✅✅
Poland- Not a fan of the costume but I like the chess theme ( even if there is no obvious connection) and the horse.
Moldova- Really nice costume and effects. I hope this will be enough but realistically I should stop hoping because I will get caught up in this not qualifying and not enjoy those that do!

In no particular order!
Ranking based on performance and staging:
Top tier:
San Marino, Portugal, Norway, Serbia, Georgia, Armenia, Malta, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Moldova, Italy, Sweden, Spain, France, Lithuania, Croatia, Ireland, Ukraine, Slovenia, Netherlands.
Middle tier:
Cyprus, Luxembourg, Greece (the costume), Australia (the vocal), Austria, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Uk (freaks me out a bit but there are some cool ideas), Switzerland (outfit), Czechia.

Bottom tier:
Albania (she needs to sell it more), Israel (I don't appreciate being manipulated), Latvia (it needs a bit of umph) , Belgium (I hope the start helps to make that bit look a bit better, he should have picked a different clip), Germany (he needs to move).