An award for Eurovision???

Eurovision has been nominated for 4 baftas.

The Bafta will take place one day after this years Eurovision, on Sunday 12th May.

The first one is the television award, alongside the Corronation Concert and The Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance.
Even though I feel Eurovision was far better than the other contestants, I don't think people will vote for it over things related to the King and the World Wars.

The Bafta television craft awards will happen on Sunday 28th April.

The next category is the entertainment craft award, alongside Squid Game: the challenge, Banged up and the Coronation Concert.

The next category is the director category.

Alongside this Hannah Waddingham and Graham Norton for best entertainment performance.

Though I think the chances of Eurovision winning aren't the highest, despite me believeing they should win each of these categories (I am a bit bias though), I think this is a brilliant thing for Eurovision and might start more people opening their eyes and seeing that Eurovision is serious, has some of the best music in the world, has some of the best performances in the world and is the most watched music event in the world! This will most likely increase the viewing figures for Eurovision and we might get a performance from Olly Alexander???!!!