chapter 26 (🥀-I)

_

_

The ice cream melting between them.

Taehyung's smile faltered, his gaze softening as he considered Jungkook's question. "Why would I get bored of her? She's my first best friend, one who understands me better than anyone else," he replied, genuine confusion lacing his words.

Jungkook sighed inwardly, frustration bubbling beneath the surface. He couldn't believe Taehyung didn't understand what he was trying to say.

"I was talking about her body," Jungkook clarified.
Taehyung arched an eyebrow at him, his expression shifting to one of slight bewilderment.

"Aren’t you bored of fucking her for 16 years?" Jungkook's question was blunt, cutting through the cool air.

Taehyung's grip on the spoon tightened momentarily before he dropped it back into the bowl of half-melted ice cream. He fixed Jungkook with a stern gaze, his voice carrying a hint of warning. "First of all, never again mention her like that in your explicit, inappropriate language. Before anything, she's my friend, and in front of me, everyone is bound to respect people related to and dear to me."

Jungkook's eyes darted around the garden, avoiding Taehyung's gaze.

"Is... am I on the list of people dear to you?" He asked, his voice teasing, in a feeble attempt to lighten the mood.

Taehyung's gaze softened, a small smile playing on his lips as he once again reached for a spoonful of ice cream. "Yes, you are," he replied, his voice warm with affection.

But beneath his words lay a depth of emotion that Jungkook didn't fully grasp.

Jungkook's mind was elsewhere; his thoughts were consumed by a different kind of hunger.

As Taehyung's spoon hovered near his lips, he shook his head, his appetite for ice cream nonexistent. His eyes flickered towards the staircase, checking for any onlookers before returning to Taehyung's earnest gaze. The garden around them was quiet, the soft glow of the moon casting gentle shadows across their faces. It was the perfect setting for intimacy—a stolen moment away from prying eyes.

The secluded spot behind the tree seemed inviting—a place where he could ride Taehyung's cock without fear of interruption.

The condom package and tiny bottle of lube tucked in Jungkook's pocket seemed to call out to him, begging to be used.

"Your mouth must be burning; eat it," Taehyung said, his voice tinged with concern and a hint of frustration. He could see the hunger in Jungkook's eyes, but he wanted Jungkook to prioritise his well-being and have some talk about Jungkook's toxicity towards himself.

Jungkook shook his head once again, rejecting the spoonful of ice cream for what felt like the tenth time. His appetite had vanished, replaced by a craving far more intense and primal. All he craved was the warmth of Taehyung's cock filling him, moving in and out with a rhythm that matched the beating of his heart.