chapter 10 (🥀)

─── ⋆⋅❈⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅❈⋅⋆ ───

Taehyung's eyes were heavy-lidded, lost in the throes of desire, when a soft knock interrupted the intimate moment. Taehyung, in a mix of frustration and longing, warned, "Dare to come inside, you whore. I'll show you your real place."

The door swung open, revealing Jungkook's silhouette, and it closed quietly behind him. His back against the door, Jungkook's eyes locked onto Taehyung, and the image burned into his mind. Damn, Taehyung was so big. It would totally wreck him.

Taehyung's long hair caressed his neck, and the top two buttons of his black shirt were casually undone. and the rage-filled hazel-brown eyes peering into his sole. A large hand firmly gripped his length, legs spread, the sight sent thrills through Jungkook, and the lack of panic in Taehyung's demeanour only heightened the intensity of the encounter.

In that moment, Taehyung couldn't ignore the crimson fabric that concealed Jungkook's own erection, a visual temptation that, despite reason, stirred a forbidden excitement within him. The internal battle continued as desire clashed with the restraint he struggled to maintain.

In the hushed room, a tense silence hung heavy, the air thick with anticipation. Heartbeats echoed like distant drums as Jungkook's deliberate steps closed the distance to Taehyung. The intensity of the moment amplified with each passing second.

Jungkook's gaze fixed on Taehyung's large hand, skillfully gripping the elongated shaft, a sight that made Jungkook's mouth water with desire.

"So you will go to any length just for a cock?" Taehyung's voice dripped with disgust and confusion, the words hanging heavy in the charged air. "What else can I expect from a cheap whore like you?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror as Jungkook, unfazed by the humiliation, kneeled before him, positioning himself between Taehyung's legs.

Jungkook's ass cheeks settled on the heels of his legs, and he balanced his weight on his knees, dangerously close to Taehyung's heated core.

Their eyes met, and Jungkook corrected, "For your cock, yes," his voice laden with a desperate sincerity. His eyes shimmered with determination as Taehyung's cock betrayed him with a subtle twitch, reacting to the provocative remark.

A sigh escaped Taehyung's lips, acknowledging the undeniable reaction of his own body to his son-in-law's presence. The palpable need emanating from Jungkook heightened the tension in the room, setting the stage for a forbidden encounter.

Jungkook, with a deliberate lick of his lips, extended his hand tentatively, making contact with Taehyung's bare thigh. "Jungkook," Taehyung uttered, the realisation of the forbidden nature of their actions settling in.

No, this couldn't happen. Taehyung's internal struggle echoed in his mind. He repeated the mantra in his mind, a desperate attempt to fend off the inevitable. Jungkook, his son-in-law, 15 years his junior, is a man. The battle raged within him, but the soft touch now travelling up his thigh threatened to erode every semblance of resistance he clung to. The magnetic pull between them intensified, a silent plea for surrender echoing in the charged air.