[21]

Yesterday was the last full day we were all together at the BnB since a few of the girls had to leave for national duty or had to go to training. We had spent our time at El Dorado Beach goofing off before having a BBQ back at the cabin.

We had just finished eating lunch but Kelley, Hope, Becky, Alyssa, Lindsey, Emily and Mal were all leaving now.

The seven girls all said their goodbyes to everyone, leaving Logan and me last. Logan had quickly come out of her shell, getting along with everyone.

Mal was once again the last one to come up to me and pull me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're alive. Sorry I slapped you... twice". I chuckle, "It's fine Mal. Let's just call it a truce". She nodded pulling away.

"Logan don't let your Mama disappear on us again". Kelley said pulling away from their hug.

"I second that", Mal said now hugging Logan who laughed. "I won't let her".

"What are you gonna do"? I asked.

"I'll tell Mum on you", she said sticking her tongue out as Mal pulled away from their hug.

"Stop ratting me out to your Mum. I thought I was the favourite"?

"Nah, Mum's cooking is better".

"That's it you're done for". Logan took off with me straight after her.

"Hayden Phoenix Fleming! Leave my granddaughter alone"!

"But Mum". I whined stopping in my tracks.

"Nope", she said crossing her arms and giving me a stern look.

"The drivers here". Mama said while I was pouting at Mum and so the seven players said their last goodbyes before leaving.

"Wait a minute". Sammy said as the door shut so we all looked at her confused.

"What's up"? Moe asked her.

"I just realised you're the Hayden at Chelsea that Samantha May talks about," she says making me laugh. "You just figured that out now".

"Aww, can't believe Sammy talks about me", I tell her after she nods.

"Sam stop boosting her ego, that's the last thing Kasey needs". Mama sighed making me pout once again. 

"Do tell".

"Nope, I'm good thanks". Sam said despite me putting on my best puppy face.

"Dammit".

"So, moving on what's the plan now"? Ash asked.

"Who's leaving later"? I then asked.

Megan, Sam, Meaghan and Moe all raised their hands. "So that leaves me, Lolo, Mama, Mum, Ash, Ali and Alex"? I ask and the five girls nod.

"I've got an idea but it's a surprise".

"Wait where's Logi"? Alex asked and I looked around the room to see she hadn't returned after making a run for it.

"I swear if she's ratted me to Jess". I mumbled making my way to our room.

I open the door but can't see her in there. "Mum, help me", I hear her whisper from the closest so I quickly open the closet door making Logan scream.

My hands went to her phone as I held her tight. "Got you trouble", I said as I picked her up. Returning to the main area, I stepped onto the balcony and dropped her into the hot tub.

"Mama"! She yelled spitting water out as we were all laughing. "It's so cold", she chattered.

"Well yeah, it's not been on since yesterday". I chuckled as she glared at me.