Chapter 15

"Babe, we overslept"! I shot up in bed but was pulled back down by Jessie who cuddled back into me.

"No, we didn't calm down. Emma told us to take the rest of the week off". She mumbled into my neck.

"What about your game in two days"?

"I'll be on the sub list but won't be playing and you'll be doing your job then but for now Kacey will be taking the pictures for you. A lot has happened lately and we need to take some time off".

"Okay". I sigh and kiss her forehead softly.

"You wanna know what we haven't done yet"?

"Hmm"? Jessie lifted her head slightly.

"We haven't started any wedding planning yet".

"Oh, yeah". I looked at Jessie confused but smiled and kissed her softly once I read her facial expression.

"Yes". I tell her knowing what she wanted.

"Wait, really"? She asked and I nodded. "Let's look it up".

...

"Okay, before I press submit, are you sure about this"? I ask and Jessie kisses me passionately.

"Alright then". I say and press submit.

"We should probably let our families know". I chuckle and Jessie smiles brightly.

"What"?

"It's just the first time you said the word's our families". She says smiling making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess it is. It feels good saying it". I tell her honestly.

Jessie looked at the alarm clock and looked back at me. "Don't forget your appointment today"? I grabbed the pillow smashing it on my face as I groaned.

"Hey, you asked for it". Jessie chuckled and got up. I removed the pillow to see her looking through her wardrobe. I got up and placed my hands on her waist. Jessie relaxed back into me as I placed soft kisses on her neck. She turned her head and kissed me passionately. "You're still going to your appointment". She whispered when we pulled away. "Ugh worth a shot". I said and went to my wardrobe.

We both got dressed and went downstairs to see Logan and Caleb sitting at the table eating cereal. "Morning". Jessie and I said.

"Morning Mum and Mama". They both replied. 

I made our coffee and breakfast and handed Jessie hers with a kiss.

"Grandma's going to be coming for an hour to look after you as we need to go out. Just remember to be careful as she's injured and on crutches". They both nod at me and we eat our breakfast.

Not long after finishing our breakfast the front door opens. "It's just me"! Mama shouts.

"We're in the kitchen". Jessie says while I drink my coffee.

Mama then crutches into the kitchen.

"Grandma"! Caleb shouts and jumps running over to her but stops so he doesn't crash into her. Mama rests one of her crutches on the kitchen island and pulls him into her side. "Hi, Caleb thank you for being careful". She tells him as he pulls away smiling. Logan then gets up and walks over to them and also hugs her grandma.

"Hey Grandma".

"Hey, Skylar".

"Thank you for coming Mama. I know you could be at home resting and recovering".

"It's fine Kasey. Gives me more time to get to know my Grandkids". Mama says smirking while I roll my eyes.

"Kasey"? Jessie questions.