Chapter 16

"Morning wife". I whispered softly to Jessie and kissed her cheek. She smiled brightly and turned around in my arms.

"Morning Wife". She whispered back smiling.

It's been about four weeks since we decided to get married at the registry office. Since then I've been going to weekly therapy sessions with Hannah and I've slowly been opening up but we haven't talked about the accident yet thankfully. Work at Chelsea went back to normal but now Jessie and I are having a week off for our honeymoon in Paris and we arrived yesterday.

"I love you so much". She whispered.

"I should hope so since we are married now".

"Oww". I chuckled as she lightly hit me.

"What time do you think the kids will harass Mags and Pernille to call us"?

"They probably already have but they have the game tomorrow so they will be at training now". I say and Jessie nods.

"Yeah true". She whispers and cuddles into me.

"Nevermind". I whisper as my phone rings for a Facetime request and we both chuckle.

"Hey Mags, everything okay"? I ask.

"Yeah, everything's going good. The kids wanted to talk to you earlier but we got them to wait a bit first". She explains and we both laugh.

"We were just talking about that but yeah you can put them on".

"Okay give me a second then". Mags said.

"Kids come here". We heard Pernille say.

While we waited I got up and opened the curtain and window to let in some light and fresh air. I chuckled as Jessie whined out and hid under the covers.

I laid back on the bed next to Jessie, uncovered her face from the cover and kissed her softly.

"Hayden"?

"Yeah, we're here Mags". I say and pick the phone back up.

"Here you go kids". Mags said and handed the phone to Logan.

"Hi, Mum and Mama". They both say once they see our faces.

"Hey, kids. Are you really missing us already"? Jessie asks.

"Yeah". Caleb says.

"It's only been a day. We won't be back for another six days".

"Six"! Caleb yelled shocked.

"Yeah bud. We'll be back home on Friday". I tell him.

"That's so long away". He whines and throws his arms up making us all laugh.

"Cay I'm sure you'll have so much fun that Friday will soon arrive. Mag's and Pernille will take you to training and games and make sure you have fun". Jessie says.

"Nanna Toby is staying with us too". Logan says and I look at her confused.

"She is"?

"Yeah, she talked to Emma and she's doing her recovery with the team and staying with us".

"I bet that's even better then. As long as you remember to be careful with her injury". Jessie says.

"We will Mum. How's the honeymoon going"? Logan asked.

"It's been good so far. We had a nice night and went to bed early. Mama woke me up not long ago". Jessie pouted.

"Sorry Love". I chuckle softly.

"What are you doing today"? Caleb asked.

"Most of this week is probably going to be relaxing and exploring Paris". I answer looking at Jessie who nods.

End Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें