[19]

Jessie read the note attached to the flowers before blowing a kiss to the camera.

"What did the note say, Mama"? Logan asked and I answered not taking my eyes off of my wife on the TV.

"We've been through the best worst date ever, having two troublemaker kids and getting married. Show them all who you are".

As soon as I told them what it said they all awwed at me making me blush.

Jessie handed the flowers back to Niamh before joining the team huddle on the pitch.

I could tell they were teasing her about it with the way she was blushing as they laughed.

The game quickly kicked off and a few seconds later Jessie had the ball and started a run. "Go Jess"! She crossed the ball into the box to a Reading player who directed it into the hands of their keeper.

We had many chances after that but couldn't find the back of the net. It got to the 39th minute when Guro got a cross into the box heading to Beth. "Come on". Beth headed it up and Jessie watched it come down, controlled it and struck it into the back of the net. 

"Yes, Jessie"!

"Yes, Mum"!

I quickly got my phone out and opened Instagram before recording the celebration and replay. "That's my wife", I said before posting it to my story with a caption. 

Fake news is just fake news 😜

I know I'm going to receive messages from it but I don't care. I'm not letting them get away with what they said about Jessie.

The rest of the match went well and we ended up winning 5-0. Jessie came off at the 81st minute so I stopped paying attention and looked at the replies to my story. Every single one of them was supportive of Jessie and agreed with my caption.

About Ten minutes after the final whistle, I got a Facetime from my wife.

"You couldn't help yourself, could you"? I smiled and let out a chuckle.

"Nope. I've got to do my wifely duties".

"Speaking of, thank you for the flowers babe".

"Thank you for proving them wrong. Good job Babe".

"Well done Mum". Logan says showing her face to Jessie.

"Thank you both of you".

"Go get a shower and get changed. We can call later".

"Alright Babe. I love you".

"I love you too Babe".

"Bye Mum, I love you". Logan smiled next to me.

"I love you too LoLo". Jessie said before hanging up the phone.

"What are we doing today Mama"? Logan then asked me.

"I don't know if anything is planned. Ask Christen". Logan turned to Christen who answered her without being asked.

"The only thing we have planned is going out for dinner, but we did come up with an idea. We just need to know what you think".

"What is it"?

"We were thinking about going to Venice beach and the Pier".

"Can we Mama"? Logan asked excitedly, making me chuckle.

"I don't see why not".

"Alright get changed into shorts then we can set off soon". Mama said, so we all headed to our rooms.