Chapter 6

The four of us head back to the girl's hotel and we go straight to the meeting room where all the girls are waiting.

We walk in and all the girls are waiting along with Jessie's family.

"So"? Elysse asks excitedly.

Jessie looks up at me smiling and I smile back at her. Jessie then holds her hand out and shows off the ring. Everyone comes up to us and congratulates us on our engagement.

That night we had two things to celebrate and we celebrated well.

Two Weeks Later:

"So what am I doing at this school as well"? I ask Jessie as I drive us, Bethany England, Magdalena Eriksson and Ann-Katrin Berger to a secondary school for a championship game.

"Emma said because you have a car that can hold up to seven of us if you needed to and you can take good pictures while we're there".

"Okay fair enough". I continue driving us to the school.

We arrive at the school about ten minutes later and I find a parking spot. All of us get out of the car and I lock it. We then follow Mags into the school where Mags then talks to the receptionist.

The headteacher is called to the reception and he arrives a few seconds later.

"Hi I'm Mr Harris and I'm the headteacher. Thank you all for coming I'm sure the girls are going to be excited when they see you. Anyway follow me to the field".

We followed Mr Harris out to the school field where both teams were warming up. We managed to sneak onto the stands without being spotted.

The game soon starts and the home team quickly takes the lead.

I zone out by taking pictures while Jessie's arm is interlocked with mine and she's resting her head on my shoulder.

Time goes by quickly and the home team wins the championship final six nil.

We wait for the headteacher to go down to congratulate the team. He grabs a microphone and starts his speech.

"Firstly I want to congratulate our girls today on the extraordinary win. Let's give them a massive applause shall we"? All the fans in the stands start cheering and applauding the team.

"Secondly I want you all to have another round of applause for the visitors for their brilliant effort in today's match and for reaching the final". Once again all the fans applauded and cheered the team.

"Thank you. Now to hand the medals and the trophy I have four special guests". We take our cue and head down the stands.

"Now we have Ann-Katrin Berger, Magdalena Eriksson, Bethany England, Jessie Fleming and Hayden here with us".

There were a lot of cheers from the crowd and also from both teams.

The girls then handed out the medals to the second-place team and I take all the pictures.

Then the girls hand the medals to the winning team and I once again take the pictures.

"Now for the player of the match". The headteacher calls out.

"With four goals and one assist today's player of the match is Logan Rivers. Logan come back and get your trophy". The girl smiles and goes up to the girls and they hand her the trophy and I take the picture.

"Logan stay there. Since you are the captain you can now receive the trophy". The headteacher once again speaks.

Logan is handed the trophy and I take another picture and then the whole team and headteacher and their coach joins in and I get a picture of all of them together.