CHAPTER 1: Breaking News!!!

_______________________________

BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

SK Police found a girl's dead body  last night from Myeongdong province at approximately 1 am. Her name is Bo Hyena. She was 27 years old, working in an entertainment company, ZeroBass Labels, as a makeup artist. Talking with some neighbours and her family we get to know that Bo Hyena,the victim, usually gets home at around 9 pm. But on 20 April, she didn't come home from work. That's why her family got worried because Hyena never comes home late without informing his family. After that night, the following morning, her family didn't waste their time and informed local police and filed a missing case of their daughter. Talking with the victim's colleague we get to know that the victim left her office early that night. The police didn't inform us briefly about the situation. The police don't want to talk about the situation unless the case is solved. There were almost 25 girls missing since the last 4 months. But the police don't find anyone suspected. Every girl was missing firstly and then after some  days, weeks or months, police found their dead body. The victims were brutally murdered and by guessing they were missing at night. The murderer and kidnapper seems to be a serial killer. But the police suspect the murderer to be a psychopath by judging the way the girls were dead. Every girl's dead body was torn. Seems like they had been raped, tortured and forced. The police tried their best but didn't find any clue. The victim's family wants justice. The SK Police warned everyone not to stay outside at night. The police said in a press conference that they would find the murderer very soon and forbade people not to be too scared and worried about it too much. People should be aware of their surroundings and if anyone finds anything suspicious don't hesitate to inform the police. Everyone's safety is our priority. That's for today's news. Stay updated with us. Thank you. Next news will air…..

“Try harder Police,try harder,work harder,use your fucking brain……. but but but you can't find me my dear Police”saying it the person laughed. His laugh echoes through the whole building. In this pinpoint silence,his laugh can give you shivers down your spine.

Author’s POV

It's 6 am in Seoul, Korea. But people don't think that it's early morning in the Lee family. Let's see why they think like this.

Eomma, Appa, today I'll come home late. Actually I have an assignment and a group project. That's why I've to stay at college until my work is done. Don't wait for me. Eat your dinner. I'll go now. It's getting late for my class. Tell unnie that I'll go first. She can come later. I have a class also.” Y/N said to her parents.

“Y/N baby, before going to college eat something. You shouldn't go with your empty stomach. This is bad for your health. At least drink some milk and finish your egg.” Y/N’s mom told her daughter.

But Y/N being the stubborn girl doesn't want to listen to her mother's blabbering about her health now. She is already late. If she lates for 5 minutes she'll miss the bus. So Y/N ran away without eating something.

Aish, you and your daughter all are the same. Never listen to my words. When I'll be no more in the world,then y'all can understand the importance of me huh” Y/N’s mother scolded her husband, Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee replied while eating his breakfast, “I also can tell that you and your daughter are the same when giving emotional blackmail.”

Yahhh…” Mrs. Lee cutted off by her elder daughter, Jisoo. Appa, eomma, don't start now…please…how can you have so much energy in the morning,aish”.