Chapter 54: Not in my world after all

Start from the beginning

Jose- Master? Well, it looks like she is not a companion but a servant to you.

Y/M- Well, I didn't order her to say that but if that's what makes her comfortable around me by calling me that, that's fine. Doesnt bother me much.

Jose- Whatever you say Y/N, you are an odd human.

Y/N- ...Sure, well I gotta go to the other side. Maybe we'll see one another again who knows.

Jose- If you do come back here, I have an opportunity for you that can get you some sweet stuff, if you're up for it.

Y/N- I'll keep that in mind in case I teleport here somehow, anyway see ya.

Jose waved bye back, got in his car, and drove off into one of the lower levels, don't know why but I'm not to question things like that.

Y/N- It looks like it's just you and me again Gardevoir

Gardevoir- I'm ready when you are master.

Y/N- Then, let's go.

We both went to one of the escalators which were turned off so we had to each step on our own but we got to the top fine and all I saw was a reddish sky with dark buildings with dull lighting all over. The air was eerily just right in temperature and the wind was mild, and in front of me looked like some kind of warped portal that looked like an alleyway. I walked close to it and put one of my fingers to touch it and it pulled my finger surprising me which caused me to pull it out.

Y/N- Looks like the way out of here, when we get to normal civilization I will have to put you back into your ball Gardevoir.

Gardevoir- Understood, but let me look at it for just one second.

Y/N- OK, well here goes nothing.

We both walked toward the portal and all I saw was a distorted white flash.

Y/N- Wha?

Then, my mind went blank and I felt nothing.

20 seconds later...

My body felt odd as I regained my vision again and what I saw was myself lying on the ground with my back against a building.

"Y/N?" "Master, are you ok?"

Then I saw Gardevoir standing in front of me, towering over me almost but glad to see her in the real world with me.

Y/N- I'm fine, just give me a minute.

I stretched my body to build some strength to stand up, Gardevoir had her hand extended to me which I took to get myself back up.

Y/N- Thanks.

Gardevoir- Glad to help.

Y/N- Now, let's see.

I still had my backpack on me but I had to make sure I had all of my supplies including my switch, I put it on the ground to open it up and check, and I was relieved nothing got lost from that portal jump or something. I brought my switch out and put it into one of my jacket pockets just in case it downloads a map of the place.

Gardevoir- What is this place?

Y/N- I'm not so sure, all I know is this isn't the Galar region or any other world I have been to before, it may be very far-fetched but I'm hoping this is my world.

Gardevoir- Your world?

Y/N- Yeah, I wasn't born in Galar when we first met, I am a multiverse traveler if that makes any sense.

Gardevoir- I see, it's just so confusing now.

Y/N- I don't get it either but I'll tell you more soon right now, no one can see you, or else we will both be big targets to the police, the military, or even the government. And I don't want any trouble like that for the both of us, so it's time to return to your Pokeball.