Chapter 12: An uncertain adventure begins.

(Y/N's POV)

We were in Anna's wagon going somewhere to civilization, I don't know what but I hope to find life somewhere in this strange world. Also, Anna was asking me more questions about whats my world was like, what kind of things I did and Etc. It was funny seeing her reactions and confusing face when I told her about how the government in my world doesn't have kings, queens, or any royalty and nobility of any kind.

Anna- That's odd so is there any kind of wealthy class in your world?

Y/N- Yes, we call them the 1 percent.

Anna- One percent?

Y/N- It means that they have a net worth close to the hundreds of millions or a few billion dollars.

Anna- Dollars? No silver, gold, or any jewels?

She and I are really in opposite worlds, they use metal coins, ride in wagons, and have never heard of a phone or car before. I can tell this world is gonna be a lot more interesting and harder for me to adapt but I have nothing to worry cause I know Anna has my back.

Y/N- So, where are we heading Anna?

Anna- We are on our way to a village near a capital city so we can begin m- or our day off with selling goods in the back of the wagon.

Y/N- Ah ok, so what do you sell?

Anna- I sell maps, weapons, potions and so much more. I even have some secret shops in various locations but one day, you will see one of them...its pretty neat to say the least.

Someday huh? Well, as much I'm grateful for her taking me in, but I don't see myself in the merchant lifestyle. Ah, who knows what's gonna happen next, so I'll stay quiet about my concerns for now.

Y/N- Cool, well I'm starving so I can't wait till we find a tavern or something.

Anna- Don't worry, we will eat once we set up shop near the market district.

Y/N- OK.

And so, we were on our way to a town, a medieval town. 

Y/N's mind- This is gonna be an eventful day I can already tell.

(Timeskip)

After all this, we finally made it to civilized lands and it looked simple yet peaceful. We entered the village and parked near a tavern. 

Anna- Ok Y/N, here we are. Now, the clothes you are wearing are not like these people or like mine and since there are no clothing shops in this village, you have to hide for a while till we arrive at a city 3 miles from here to buy you some 'normal' clothes for you.

Y/N- Ok, so what can I do?

Anna- Already have this covered.

She went through a bag and pulled out a simple clock.

Anna- Here you go, it hasn't been used for some time but it's still clean for the most part...I hope.

I shook a little from that but I put it on and it fitted on me quite well.

Anna- Looking good Y/N, now let's head inside so we can eat.

We went inside the tavern and it was busy. Everyone looked at us for one second before minding their business, we sat down in the back and a tavern worker took our orders. Then we talked some more while we waited for the food to come over.

Anna- So, do they have this kind of service in your world?

Y/N- Kind of, we call them fast food restaurants and sometimes cafes.

Anna- Oh, we do have cafes but it's only in the cities. Say, we should go to one sometime.

Y/N- That sounds good. 

We chatted some more before I saw the tavern person came back to our table with our food.

We got out our utensils which were wood and tug in.

Y/N's mind- Well, time to eat some medieval food. Something I thought I would never get to do. 

(No POV)

While the two were eating and enjoying each other company, the odyssey ship is still there just in the middle of the woods, shut down till it cools off which will take a while. But a couple of bandits has found the ship and tried to raid it for any valuable loot but the ship had some defenses up its sleeve. The bandits tried to break in by attempting to kick the door lose to enter but the odyssey activated its electric shock field which shocked the bandits back off the ship and couldn't move for a moment. One of the bandits tried to shoot an arrow at it, the arrow didn't do any damage at all to the ship. After some more unsuccessful attempts to loot, the bandits gave up and ran away. However, one figure saw it all and waited till the bandits were far away and investigated the ship. 

(????'s POV)

It seems like whoever this belongs to has some advanced defense technology. I slowly made my way to the thing and admired its look which was bright, huge, and nothing like I have ever seen. But I regained my focus on what I was doing which is to find whoever flew here into our land. I'm not sure if this person is friendly or hostile but I'll know for sure once I found them. My first clue on the right direction is to follow the footsteps that lead to the road which follows a wagon trailer north. That's where I should head too so I got on my horse and began to head my way to the mysterious person or person(s).

????"s mind- I don't know what uncertainly follows me but I can't say for sure till I find them.

(Anna's POV)

After we ate our meal, I had Y/N helped with setting out the shop and I helped him along the way so he knows what to do next time. Not only do I have my new partner in the business but also a fun, amusing, and kinda cute assistant. He still has many things to learn but I will be there with him all the way through it all.~

Anna's mind- I think I decided in a short amount of time that Y/N will be with me as my apprentice and travel companion, but most of all...someone I can finally call mine.~

(End...for now)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and till next time...see ya'll later! :)