Chapter 23: Taken to the Academy.

(The next morning)

(Lucina's POV)

I woke up as soon I the sunrays got into my eyes and the first thing I did was to wake up Y/N so we can begin our day. I went to his bed only to find it was empty.

Lucina- Y-Y/N?

I began to panic as I searched all around the room and didn't find him, I felt a tight feeling in my chest of fear, sadness, and a bit of anger. Did he sneak out and leave me behind? 

Lucina- I sure hope he didn't cause if he did, I will hunt him down and make sure he never walks away from me again, he's mine.

I ran out of the room and searched for him downstairs and looked around, I didn't see him in the front and began to search in the dining area and luck struck me as I found him eating some food. I was so happy and relieved to see him that I ran to him and hugged him tightly around me.

Y/N- Oof, uh morning Lucina, I-

Lucina- I'm glad you here Y/N, I was so worried that you were gone somewhere when I didn't see you in the room.

Y/N- Oh, uh sorry that I made you worried, I kinda woke up early than expected and I was so hungry. I also didn't want to wake you up so I kinda took it upon myself to go here and order some food for myself. 

Lucina- I wished you woke me up when you did, all I care about is your safety, and what if someone took you away or even....killed you and I wasn't there to protect you. So, please...

I put my hands on his cheeks and had him close to me.

Lucina- Don't ever leave my side...ever again. Ever.

Y/N- ...OK, I will.

Lucina- I'm so glad you understand Y/N, now let's eat together and get started in our day.~

I sat next to Y/N and ordered my food and had a conversation with him.

Lucina's mind- I'm so happy he is safe and sound and close to me once more, but the fact he has a habit of wandering off without letting anyone know is a problem I'll have to resolve later.

(Byleth's POV)

I was in my office after I was done teaching my classes with Y/N on my mind and after thinking about it some more, I know how to get him inside the Academy and that's to hire some city guards to escort him here and if he has anyone beside him, they will be escorted out of the scene and if they refused to be escorted, they can be threatening to arrest them on sight and that should work, if not then they will be arrested for real. Perfect, simple but it works well enough for it to work in my favor, pretty soon I shall have a new student with me but...

Byleth's mind- He is gonna be my secret student, who my other students will never get to see but me. I can't wait for you to be here Y/N.~

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

Lucina and I were walking to the Academy and discussing how to get inside without getting caught and she thought of an idea that sure was a risk. 

Lucina- You can disguise yourself as a new student and once the other professors trust you enough to wander around the place, you can use whatever you have there to find our so-called ship and signal me when you do so I can be there with you.

Y/N- Ok then, sounds easier said than done. Like, what would I say or where I'm from? You know I'm not from here or anywhere here right?

Lucina- Yes, but you need to-