Chapter 30: Out to the world.

(Y/N's POV)

Gloria, Sona, and I were outside of the professor's house and the professor herself explained everything that was about the Dynamax bracelets and the process of Dynamax itself. But while she talked, I sneaky looked at both Gloria and Sona and they were looking at one another with almost hostile looks. This reminded me of the time when Pauline and Daisy did the same thing to one another which at the time, I didn't understand why but now with my adventures so far...I think it's becoming a bit of a problem with the females I meet but what if my mind is playing games with me but with the stuff happening to me along the way...

Y/N's mind- I don't think it's a mind game. 

Professor Magnolia- With the power collecting within itself, your Pokemon can Dynamax and will change the tide of the battle for both trainers so use them when you believe is the time to use such power. 

Y/N- Yeah. 

Gloria- Yes.

Professor Magnolia- Good, then one last thing before I let you kids go, here are some wishing pieces to get started with.

She gave me three of them and when added to the inventory system, it said to use at a pokemon den to attract a wild Dynamax pokemon. That is pretty rad and totally cool.

Professor Magnolia- Well, that being said and done with, I wish you two the best of luck.

Y/N- Thank you, ma'am

Gloria- Thank you. 

Professor Magnolia- No problem and Sona, did you say you were gonna do some research and exploration of the Dynamax and the sword and shield legend.

Sona- That I am going to do, so I will catch you two later...especially you Y/N. I hope we meet soon and I will have something to show you, sounds good?~

Y/N- Yeah, that will be nice.

Sona- Great, see you later!~

Then, she ran off leaving me and Gloria but she kept staring at Sona like she wanted to hit her or something, I tried to avoid that by tapping her shoulder, and she looked at me and looked immediately happy again.

Gloria- Yes Y/N?

Y/N- O-oh uhh... since we have everything we need from the Professor, let's go back to your house and get out there, I cant wait to travel.

Gloria- *Gasp* What are we waiting for?! Come on!!

She then out of nowhere grabbed my hand and ran back to her house, as she changed from scary to cheerful very quickly.

Y/N's mind- It really be, zero to one hundred very quick with this girl. I swear. 

(Timeskip)

We got to her home and her mom was there to get her and my bags ready, then we left the house and walked over to the Wedgehurst train station. Hop showed up by surprise and he had his stuff too.

 Hop showed up by surprise and he had his stuff too