Chapter 26: Welcome to...the Galar region.

(No POV)

As the ship was traveling to its next destination, Y/N was taking a long nap after many hours of overthinking the mess that happened back at the fire emblem world. From Corrin turning out to be the dragon beast to the girls acting very strange towards him, it was so much to reflect on. But while he was napping, the switch Lite by the chair turned on and had a message on its screen...

" Please stand by...switch upgrade active."

The switch upgraded itself from the lite to the new...

Nintendo switch OLED Ver.1.8

"...Upgrade complete. Starting Navigations..."

The switch was done with hardware evolution and next was its software which will serve Y/N very well as he was going to a world where tracking stats and more like it...is essential to survival.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I started to wake up from that long nap and looked outside the window and saw that a portal opened up all of a sudden, so I held on to a tight grip on the side handles and held on.

Y/N's mind- Here we go again!!

The ship entered the portal and I was guessing on where I was going next, based on what I experienced, maybe somewhere colorful like the Mario universe. The ship slowed down and the computer announced the state of the ship.

"Arriving at Galar Region, initiating landing sequence."

The ship landed on the ground and the ship shut down leaving me to walk straight again. I looked out the window and this time, I saw lush trees, green grass, grounded roads and so much more. I looked for my switch but it looked very different, I took a closer look and found that it turned into the switch OLED.

I didn't know how that happened but when I fell asleep, it was the lite model so maybe it happened during my sleep but still, this is insane

I didn't know how that happened but when I fell asleep, it was the lite model so maybe it happened during my sleep but still, this is insane. I turned it on and the UI was different, my games, the ship's app, and more were there. It even had an inventory button and when I clicked on it, it showed nothing but I guess in the future, I can just have the switch place it in there, I don't know yet but I'll see soon.