💖Mr. Matchmaker Nelson💖: Part 2

🚫Warning: 🚫
🚫 sexual themes, abuse/ date drug themes. 🚫

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

💖Nicks Pov.💖

I looked up to see a very slender gentleman in front of me, he wore black jeans, cream colored converse , a charcoal tshirt and a brown and black plaid button up that hung open. He had dark curls toppling in front of his forehead, almost but not yet hiding his blue eyes that contrasted to his warm skin tone, like little sparkling sapphires.

I must've stared too much because he cleared his throat.
I blinked realizing and stood up quickly to offer my hand out ,
"Hi sorry, yes I am, are you Charlie? Charlie Spring, by chance?" I asked.
He smiled nodding and shook my hand gently, his hands were soft, but I could feel a few Callus's on certain areas of it.
An obvious giveaway that he worked with his hands.

"Nice to meet you, thank you for meeting up with me today" I said letting go and gesturing for him to sit in front of me.
"Hope it wasn't too hard to find yeah?" I said smiling enthusiastically as I opened my laptop back up.
He smiled back and shook his head no,
"Not at all" he said nervously but kept eye contact with me, a nervous smile resting on his lips.

"So you're interested in dating, then? What were your thoughts on what you're looking for? Just because that will be one of the important factors we need to consider.
Serious relationship, open relationship, multiple partners, casual , friends with benefits and so forth.." I explained looking at the documents before me before looking at him.
He gulped,
"Oh, uhm, just a relationship " he chuckled nervously and touched his neck, before looking around at the cafe, embarrassed that someone might overhear.
I started typing,
"Perfect perfect..may I ask your orientation? and the age range that you prefer?"
I asked before looking up again.

He blinked looking at me and gulped before slowly answering cautiously.
"I'm gay, and I'd prefer somewhat close to my age..Maybe, idk maybe either the same age or 2 years older, at most."

I nodded taking the information down.
So he's into men..

Could he be into me, then? ..

I cleared my throat at the sudden thought.
"Uhm, anyway, what are some of your hobbies? It helps to note them down to show some of your personality.."
I said , my fingers ready to type as I looked at him again.

I need to stop staring so much

"Hm, well I enjoy music, I like to read classic literature, playing video games, bowling, going on runs and watching movies with friends."
"Oh, and I play the drums" he said casually taking a set of drum sticks outve the inside pocket of his plaid button up and waving it shyly, a small flirtatious smile flashing briefly across his lips before he put it back.
I smiled and nodded, before I started typing again.
Why am I freaking out

I was typing away, unable to look at him again, afraid that he might figure out how cute I thought he was.

God I don't remember the last time I dated. It feels like forever. I've only ever had a small short lived relationship with my ex, Imogen.
We were best friends and we had a tiny spark that we tried to act on, but it just didn't work out in the end. I haven't really been interested in anyone since. I've been so busy helping other people find love, rather then worrying about my own love life.