🩵Coach Nelson and Mr. Spring🍃: (BONUS)

Since I got so many nice comments and feedback on this particular little story, I am here to finish it up with a BONUS chapter!!!
But, This one is from Nicks Pov!

P.s for the Love of Everything, DO NOT READ IF YOU CANT HANDLE/ ARENT INTO SMUT. This is a graphic chapter (to be fair I gave some foreshadowing of it in Part 3)
so you have been warned.
I know I know, but I still have to say it anyway
for my own peace of mind....
18+ only please 🙏

🔥 Enjoy 🔥

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

🍃🍂Nicks Pov. 🍂🍃

Charlie crawled across the bed to me and crawled onto my lap, I gulped, feeling mesmerized.
His frame was naturally slim and delicate, his curls were starting to slowly dry up back into his usual style. He had slender arms , and a much much slender body in comparison to my own. My heart was racing, he was more perfect than I could ever imagine him to be.

He straddled me, and my hands moved along his slender thighs, gliding over his hips and curved over to his ass to give a slight squeeze as he kissed my neck.
He nibbled on my earlobe and I could feel goosebumps along my arms raise up.
I let out a small groan as his hips slowly grinded forward into me. The weight of him against my crotch was making me hot.
Everything about him had me feeling hot.

I swiftly pulled him to the side and placed him on his back, my body now hovering over him as I hooked my fingers through his belt loops and gave them a slight tug, pulling his crotch up against my own.

I kissed him deeply, unable to help myself, as my hand slid behind his thigh, pulling his legs closer around my torso. I could feel him straining.

The room was so hot and the air between us was so incredibly tense.
It was all happening so quick and fast.
He smelled like vanilla and rain.

My hand slid up his torso, along his arms and shoulder, before drenching into his soft and damp curls.

I started kissing under his jaw, my tongue grazing around not far from his ear until I moved down to the shallow and delicate dip between his shoulder and his neck. He let out a small moan as he shifted anxiously.
His eyes and mine both widened and he covered his mouth, surprised by the escaped sound.

I laughed at how cute he seriously was and he chuckled covering his whole face in embarrassment.
He mumbled something.

I chuckled at him and shook my head, before gently taking his hands and placing them around my neck.
"Don't cover up.. I want to hear you" I said smiling confidently as I came close to his lips for confirmation in the form a kiss.

He chuckled nervously and nodded before closing the gap between us. I bit his lower lip and pulled gently on it, before going back in to kissing him deeply.
Our tongues mixing.
After a few minutes of very intense making out, his hand sneaked its way to the button of my jeans, undoing it with one hand and unzipping them.

I briefly pulled away to look in his eyes,
"Are you sure? you don't think we're going too fast?" I asked looking in his bright eyes.
He smiled and shook his head no,
"To be completely honest , I've wanted you since the moment you walked into the first staff meeting"
"But if you wanna take things slow then I completely understand " he smiled reassuringly and went to button my jeans back up.