🥧🍂🎃Pumpkin Pie: Part 1 🎃🍂🥧

🍂Charlies Pov.🍂

"Nicholas! Come on! We have to go shopping!"
I called from the downstairs of our small flat. Nick had jumped in the shower after getting off work and was getting ready to go to the store with me.
He was gonna teach me how to make my first pumpkin pie! I'm probably way too excited.
I've always wanted to learn how to make a pie, Nick had told me that it was a lot easier to make then most people thought.
I heard him rush down the stairs and I laughed leaning against the wall near our small front door.
"Nick your hairs all funny" I chuckled and he laughed as I patted it down and smoothed it over.
"Well it's not my fault you're rushing me to the store. Char, The pumpkins aren't gonna up and walk away y'know" he chuckled and tucked a curl behind my ear.
I rolled my eyes and took his hand , he smiled at me and we walked out the front door of our flat and to his car.
"Should I drive then?" I jingled the keys up toward his face and he laughed
"Oh no" he grabbed them and shook his head to go round the front of the car to unlock it.
"I'll be the one driving here" he chuckled unlocking and getting in.
I got in and scoffed
"Uhm excuse me my driving is perfect" I said putting my belt on.
He chuckled starting the engine.
"Yeah, perfectly like an old man"
We laughed and left our usual parking spot and headed off to the small market down the road, nicks hand rested on my leg as he drove with the other.
I looked at him and smiled as I slid my hand underneath his and intertwined our fingers.
Looking at his hand in awe.
"What? What's up?" He asked curiously as he noticed me staring at our hands.
I shook my head slowly ,
"Nothing... it's just..I'm so happy"
"I mean.. I'm really , genuinely happy"
He looked over at me a few times in awe.
Before he smiled and brought my hand up to his face as he kissed the back of it.
"Me too."

🍂🍂🍂

We laughed walking through the door as nick carried bags of our groceries on his arms because he refused to make another trip back out.
We set them down on the table and chatted about the lady at the cashier counter.
After having put everything away Nick turned to me and asked
"So you ready to make your first pie? Remember we still have to take one to my moms for the family dinner later, so this will be great practice" he grinned taking my hand and kissing it before pulling me into him.
I laughed lightly and nodded as he leaned over to kiss my neck.
"Nick" I chuckled
"Hm?" He said softly near my ear.
I shook my head ,
"You're being very distracting" I scoffed
I could hear the smile in his voice,
"Hmm No idea what you're talking about"
I pulled back to look at him and he smiled cheekily at me.
I kissed him softly and pulled back to look at him , he smiled before kissing me back , but this time deeply, his hands cupping my face.

He's always been such a great kisser, his lips were always soft and perfect.
I smiled against his lips after our kitchen make out session started to calm down abit. He grinned and kissed my forehead and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his around my frame, hugging me tightly.
He was always so perfect.
Everything about him was perfect.
His smile, his eyes, his voice, even his laugh was perfect.
I still couldn't believe he was all mine.

We pulled away and I looked over at all of our ingredients sitting and waiting on our counter.
"Should probably start now?" I smiled sheepishly, and he laughed nodding.
"Yeah. Probably"