|𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏| 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

December 25.

She made me feel loved. The way she always checked if I was okay, the tender kisses she planted on my body, her willingness to prioritize my comfort above her needs. Even the sensation of her cold hands against my warm skin sent shivers down my spine.
It was exhilarating, baring my soul to her, revealing every part of me, even the parts I was scared to acknowledge. Yet, amidst my vulnerability, there was an undeniable thrill in knowing she desired me and hungered for me in the same way I craved her.
And she showed me. Running my fingers over the marks on my neck, feeling her hands wrapped around my waist, our legs intertwined—it was intoxicating. Her soft snores echoed in the room, a symphony that made my head spin. Being in her presence, in her spacious room, felt dizzying yet strangely comforting.

she didn't want to accept the same love she freely gave me. It made me question myself—was there something wrong with me? But I resolved to let her set the pace, not wanting her to feel pressured into reciprocating my affections. Simply being near her already stirred up my brain chemistry. I turned my head to gaze at her sleeping face—gentle, bare, with a strand of drool escaping her mouth and her hair tousled around her.

Suddenly, she shifted, nearly bumping into me, before stretching her arm. I seized the opportunity to draw closer, intertwining our hands. As she settled back into sleep, her grip on my hand relaxed, and I found myself captivated by her serene presence. I'd been awake for an hour, lost in thoughts and the sight of her.

She's ethereal. I still can't fathom the existence of such beauty. She must be blessed by Aphrodite herself. Her perfectly groomed eyebrows furrowed as she groaned, releasing her hold on my hip before yawning and stretching, her eyes fluttering open.

-——-

I aggressively mixed the batter, but Natalie intervened. "I'll take over," she said, pulling me to the side and snatching the spoon from my hand. "You do know your way around the kitchen..," I murmured, mesmerized by her skill and demeanor.

I lied to my mom that I was with Ela and might stay overnight. I also managed to convince Ela that if I revealed the truth to her, she would let me get away with the lie.

"Yup," Natalie replied as she spread butter on the pan. She even let me choose our meal, so naturally, I opted for pancakes! Unable to resist, I embraced her from behind and planted a kiss on her neck while standing on my tiptoes.

"Stop, Brianna, before..." Her sentence trailed off as I brushed the edge of her shirt, touching her soft skin.

"Let me finish the pancakes. Shit," she whispered, struggling to focus while I continued kissing her neck, searching for the sweet spot.

Once she regained composure, I released her and stepped back, observing her cooking.

I giggled at her frown. She removed two pancakes from the pan and turned off the stove, handing me the plate.

I sat down and immediately began devouring the pancakes as Natalie disappeared. I relished every bite without needing maple syrup. When I finished, I placed the dish in the sink and washed it. After washing my hands and face, I ascended the stairs. Peeking into Natalie's bedroom, I found it empty. Where on earth did she go? I closed the door and returned downstairs, settling on the couch.

I heard footsteps as she descended from the stairs. "Where were you?" I inquired as she approached and sat beside me. "Upstairs," she replied, pulling me along as she laid down. Just as I thought I might stumble, she held me tightly and practically lifted me onto her lap.

I gazed down at her, my eyes wandering to her chest. Without hesitation, I positioned myself between her legs and rested my head against her bosom. Looking up at her, she played with my hair.

"You're beautiful," I uttered, stars twinkling in my eyes. "You're even more beautiful," she whispered. I chuckled, "When do we go back to school?" She pondered for a moment before answering, "January 1." I groaned, "Brianna, you never told me your birthday?" Her unexpected question surprised me since I'm usually the one asking her such things.
"When's yours?" I replied, flipping the question back at her. She rolled her eyes. "June 1," she stated, and I smiled. "Mine's March 26," I shared, prompting her to cup my face in her hands.

She mumbled something as she pulled me up. Our faces were so close that I could see her freckles.
Unable to resist, I kissed her cheek, then trailed along her jawline until I reached her lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. My hands tangled in her hair, and from the whimper that escaped her, I realized she enjoyed it. As we pulled apart, she tugged at my lip. "Who would have thought I could make the cold, calculating teacher moan?" I whispered in her ear. "Well, when you keep doing things like this, of course," she stammered, and it was marvelous. Her fair cheeks turned pink, and she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"You look amazing," I whispered, planting kisses on her neck. She clutched onto my shirt. "I could devour you entirely," I continued.

Uh-oh

——-

this is so ass but 😭😭