|𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓| 𝑺𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉

Continue.

I felt Mrs. Nelson's eyes on me as I pulled a chair in front of her desk; she took out her lunch and got her phone out, silently scrolling as she ate. I kept looking at her—creepy, I know, but she's gorgeous.

What the hell am I saying? I've caught myself saying these things too much.

I looked at her, and she stared back; I put my head between my hands, continuing to gaze at her. Every time our eyes meet, I feel lost in her beautiful blue eyes. Damn, I barely know her, and it feels like she has a whole spell on me.

"It's gonna rain," she immediately said, looking away from me, and glanced out the window. I nodded, "It's supposed to be heavy rain," I added.

She nodded, putting her stuff away, having taken at least six bites. Now, she's looking at me. "You know, you sho-" I got cut off as someone entered the room; Mrs. Nelson immediately sat straight and cleared her throat.

I looked at the door, Mr. Alejandro. "Oh hey, Brianna," he glared at me and started walking to the desk, then behind and began speaking to Mrs. Nelson. Feisty man.

"Natalie, I wanted to know if you're coming to the meeting today," he said. Wait, Natalie? That's her name? I guess my question was answered.

She didn't even look at him; she just nodded. I saw how he nervously played with his tie, and when she didn't say anything, his face fell, and he sighed. "Ok." He looked at me, and I put my middle finger up at him. He narrowed his eyes before just walking out. He doesn't get mad anymore since last year; I've been putting my middle finger up at him.

"I'm surprised he didn't freak out by how you flipped him off," she said, and I chuckled. "He's used to it."

I smiled, and she rolled her eyes. The bell suddenly rang, and she got up, grabbing her phone and then a dry eraser marker. She started writing on the whiteboard. "You should get going, Brianna," she said, and I nodded. "See you in the next period, Mrs.!" I said, and she just gave me a head nod before I walked out of the classroom.

________

Mrs. Nelson, I'm thinking about Mrs. Nelson right now; Ms R is giving us a break today, so she's letting us draw whatever, but I'm sitting like a freak, glancing at the paper, not knowing what to do.

"You still haven't even started, Brianna?" she said as she looked at the empty paper.

"I don't know what to do," I said, looking up at her. "Try to draw something that's been on your mind lately ," she suggested. And I thought, somebody's been on my mind for the past week. So should I?

Yes.

I nod, grabbing a pencil and starting to draw. I'm not even sure what I'm drawing; I'm just drawing whatever, you know? I can still feel Ms R looking at me. After about 5 minutes, I'm done since it's a lazy-ass sketch. I grab a sharpie and start overlining the drawing.

She's now sitting next to me, watching closely.

Eventually, I'm done and look at it; it's just a lazy sketch of A woman looking somewhere. Ms R, after a while, took the paper and walked away from me. I just followed her with my eyes as she walked around like nothing happened.

What the heck?

I'm not that good at drawing; I really gotta get better. The main reason why I know how to draw is that Ms. R, the art teacher, taught me in 9th grade. She was one of the first staff I actually spoke to.

She's a kind of chubby black woman, with a good sense of style. If you think your outfit is good, you'd be impressed how hers can be so much better. I swear that woman's a lesbian.

The bell rang, and everyone packed up. I groaned and got up, packing up. When everybody picked up their mess, Ms R opened the door; everybody ran out. When it was my turn, she wiggled her eyebrows at me still holding the drawing.

It took everything in me to walk out completely out of the classroom and not question her.

___________

"Mom, I'm home!" I said, looking around the dark house. Since it's raining and cloudy, my house is cold.

"Mom?" No answer.

I sighed, going up the stairs and entering my room, taking everything out of my pockets and throwing it everywhere. I threw myself as well.

𝑺𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉.

This chapter isn't the best so please forgive me Im writing this half asleep lol.