|𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆| 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆

September 25.

Running late after a night of little sleep, I sprint through the streets, checking my phone – 8:27 am. I should be in the second period. Two streets away, I hope I won't get detention; I'll explain to Mrs. "Hottie," one of the many names I have for her.

Panting, I reach the school gates, pushing myself to run through the doors and up to the second floor. The stairs are a challenge. I pause, catching my breath before facing the classroom door.

Taking a deep breath, before I can knock, she opens the door, raising an eyebrow. "What's your excuse now, Miss Parker?" she says, seemingly reading my mind.

My throat is dry; she looks breathtaking. Her hair is slickly parted, a few strands left out. Her clothes accentuate her curves – she's irresistible. "I woke up late; I'm sorry," I pant, trying to catch my breath.

She rolls her eyes, opening the door wider. I catch her scent; I want to hug her just to smell it. The door closes, and I see another teacher at her table.

A new teacher? Brown hair, short, barely touching her shoulders. Big brown eyes. Even when I sit at the back, she keeps looking at me. Pretty, but apparently, she has a staring problem.

I look around; it seems like free time.

I put on my AirPods, choosing a song and staring out the window.

———

During lunch, I wander around, engrossed in my phone. Suddenly, I bump into someone, but before I fall, they grab my waist, holding me close. I take a sniff and relax, but just as quickly, I'm pushed away.

"Jesus, Brianna, watch where you're going," she sighs. "I'm sorry," I say, following her.

As we enter her classroom, she sits at her desk, taking out lunch and looking at me as I approach. "You just invite yourself, hm?" she says, and I smirk.

I can't help but glance at her cleavage; her tight shirt leaves little to the imagination. She runs her fingers through her hair, and like a pervert, I keep staring.

How soft would they be?

She covers her chest with her arms, frowning. I give her a shy smile. She looks me up and down, then stares at my face for a bit, blinking multiple times before looking down at her food.

What was that?