Chapter 8

Trigger Warning ⚠️

.
.
.
.

Back in the human world. JK had been gone for Just hours but in the Magic world he has spend a couple weeks already... Since time works a lot slower in the Human world
.
.
.
.

???: "Boss?. It's been hours since we last heard of Mr.Jeon.
This has never happened before so I'm starting to worry that something might've happened."

One of the workers from the Same place as JK has stated to their Boss. And he looked clearly worried.

???: "You're right... something isn't right."

???: "Should we make a plan and Send in a Team first? Or go ourselves? Since This isn't like him at all."

???: "I say we go ourselves."

???: "I prepared a little Backup plan just in case. I figured if something might happen we should have one. But I will tell you more on the way there sir."

The man bowed and handed his boss a Gun.

The boss grabbed the gun and just stood up.

???: "Let's go."

The Man nodded and the Two of them then left to investigate what happened to Jungkook.

Driving off to the House of the Person JK was supposed to eliminate and Steal the Artefact from.

Tai lung: "There don't seem to be any guards...that's weird..."

???: "Yeah...We watched this place for weeks before we sent Kook to this Job...and it was always surrounded by Guards. It's really weird."

The other guy whispered as they snuck inside

Tai Lung: "Stay on your guard though there could be traps."

???: "Of course Boss."

The two of them then went further through the Place and noticed no one was there... The Artefact that they wanted to get on the floor in the middle of an office room from the Rival...

Tai Lung: "What the hell...?"

???: "Where are they?. And why would they leave something like this here?"