Chapter 4

Trigger warning ⚠️

.
.
.
.

Eventually JK was dressed and followed the king who was also his Father in this world down to the throne Room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Eventually JK was dressed and followed the king who was also his Father in this world down to the throne Room.

Sitting down with him to wait for his husband And Malakai.

JK: "I hope he is doing well. Our memories together seemed very sweet and loving...so I really hope he's going to be just like back then."

King Arones: "He should be."

Just then A Guard came in and Bowed to them. To inform them that Malakai had made it back together with Namjoon and Two others.

King Arones: "Bring them in. I will ask about these two people once they've sat down "

JK was nervous playing around with the buttons of his shirt clearly not knowing what to expect.

Malakai nodded and immediately brought them in Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook.

Joon: "Y-You really did bring him back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Joon: "Y-You really did bring him back....H-Hes... really here....C-Can I go to him My King?"

Namjoon asked as he looked at Jungkook tears in his eyes.

JK's eyes widened as he Saw Namjoon more Memories coming back to him. As he went to Stand up and walk towards Namjoon. With no hesitation at all.

The King just smiled. As Jimin and Yoongi stood further away. Unnoticed by JK. But Jimin did notice His kookie...but he chose to stay calm and quiet so he wouldn't ruin such an important moment for Namjoon

Namjoon walking to Jungkook as well and looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Joon: "I...I never thought I'd see you again..."