Chapter 6

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

It was late at night, Yoongi and Jimin asleep

It was late at night, Yoongi and Jimin asleep. However Yoongi was woken up by Jimin making weird noise and noticed he was having a nightmare a bunch of dark magic oozing from his hands.

Yoongi immediately pulled Jimin into his embrace rocking him back and forth gently and slowly. To try and calm him down while he was still asleep

The Bunny Friend Jimin had seemed very scared also trying to calm Jimin down by licking his feet.

And it didn't take Long for Jimin to Gasped looking around as He woke up from a Nightmare of his past...sweat dripping down his forehead as the Dark Magic started to disappear.

Jimin's eyes a Pitch black slowly turning back to normal

Yoongi: "It's been a while since I've seen you have a nightmare...how are you feeling? The dark magic started showing and your eyes went black....I need to make sure you know where you are and who you are and how old you are. Can you tell me those things?"

Yoongi asked trying to make sure Jimin wasn't still out of it from the nightmare

Jimin: "I-I'm okay...I-I'm in our Home in Your Arms...A-And I'm Jimin your Mate... I-I'm 22..."

Jimin whispered shaking from the things he had to re- experience

Yoongi: "Good...just take it easy for a bit okay Chim?"

Jimin nodded just hiding in Yoongi's arms.

Jimin: "I-I was on this awful Room again...C-Chained down on the Altar...w-with the Kings Priests surrounding me...i-I couldn't move or speak...A-And they touched me..."

Yoongi: "That will never happen again. I promise..."

Yoongi said as he just held Jimin close

Yoongi always felt very protective of Jimin and would never let him wander off without him because he knew how scared Jimin was. Jim's bunny now also cuddling up to Jimin to try and help

Yoongi: "Look even your bunny is trying to help."

Jimin smiled a little and gently pet the Bunny.

Jimin: "Maybe I should wear the necklace...I don't want to hurt someone again..."

Yoongi: "Are you sure?"