Q&A / Requests Update 1

Hello my lovely readers!

I'm not sure if you knew, but I cross post my works both on Wattpad and AO3. I posted the same update open for questions and requests to both platforms and received several from Wattpad. For all my readers across both platforms, I will share them here so you don't have to go browsing comments on Wattpad. 

:::Q&A:::

Aniversum13 asked:

Would you allow your books to be animated? In other words, animated/drawn by yourself, in the form of a series?

My answer:

I think that would be awesome and I'd be open to it! I'm not much of an artist though.

~

ElderGhoulette asked:

Since my memory is crap, I have a few questions. 

How long did it take the ghouls to learn how to play their instruments?

How long did it take some of them to learn sign language to communicate with Rain when he is non verbal?

Is Annie okay?

How soon did it take Copia/Aether/Cumulus to start up something?

My answer:

1) A few weeks to a few months to learn their instruments, both for the band and ones they play in their down time. Fun fact: Mountain is actually the one who struggled the most with his drum set.

2) It took Rain several months to learn, but he was still young. The others took less time to learn enough to interpret. Cumulus and Aether learned first for him, helped to teach him. After them, Mountain and Kali were the most fluent, but Kali's a bit rusty now. Dew can understand but can't sign back.

3) She was hit by, she's been struck by, a smooth criminal!

4) About a year after summoning Aether, Copia grew closer to him and they started to become intimate with each other, but nothing sexual. It was until after Cumulus was summoned and was topside a few months that their relationship included her and turned sexual, and until Annie arrived they were a long term on again, off again throuple. 

Those were the only direct questions asked, but I did get a couple writing requests. 

The following work is the result of those requests. 

Request:

From Aniversum13:

Can ya write scenes from the childhood of all ghouls? Especially Dew and Aeth?

When asked if they wanted any scenes in particular they responded : When they were summoned by Copia, maybe. Or for the drama how they grew up like Dew without parents.

Without any further ado, here are those scenes.

First is Dew's story about his childhood, followed by one from Aether's pov from his life in the pits to his summoning. 

Enjoy, and keep the requests and questions coming!!

____________________________________

Dew:

Insight to his childhood and life in the pits.

~~~~

“I'm curious, Dew dear.” 

Dew hums in question and shifts down on the couch, nuzzling into Swiss’ lap as the multi ghoul runs his fingers through his long blond hair, tucking it behind his slightly pointed ears.